adhesive thickness

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what is the required thickness of adhesive when laying slate over vinyl tiles please

Sponsored Links
if the floor is flat and solid you can use a 10mm or 12mm trowell.

dont forget to use flexi adhesive on the vinyl tiles.

Well its not really that important because the tiles will in effect be stuck to the floor by whatever is holding the vinyl tiles to the floor. Why can't you pull the vinyl tiles up?

Well its not really that important because the tiles will in effect be stuck to the floor by whatever is holding the vinyl tiles to the floor. Why can't you pull the vinyl tiles up?

are you insane?

are you suggesting that the adhesive holding the vinyls down will hold the slate down too? so from what your saying then anyone who stands onto vinyl tiles too long will just get stuck there.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Wake up Jefoss. He's telling you that the slate tiles are stuck to the vinyl tiles which in turn are stuck to the floor - it's a chain whereby you don't want a weak link (why do I think of you Jefoss? :LOL: )

Wake up Jefoss. He's telling you that the slate tiles are stuck to the vinyl tiles which in turn are stuck to the floor - it's a chain whereby you don't want a weak link (why do I think of you Jefoss? :LOL: )

look at the OP hes asked a Question i answered it, someone else has commented an insane comment, if he wrote it wrong fair enough.

your the weak link here joe, you cant just leave it alone you try to wind everyone up.

heres hoping your next ban is permanant along with all you stupid fake profiles

I only post under the one name. Sorry mate but you are over reacting. I simply clarified an answer that you didn't seem able to grasp. I won't get banned for helping you out.

were not mates, your just a slight annoyance who will go away soon enough.

and i stand by what i said, the wording from the other guy is incorrect

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back