Adjoining semi Neighbours Roofer has damaged mine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A dubious upvc guttering + facia renewer and laterly felt replacer due to leaks (surprise surprise) has left my a line of my concrete roof tiles kicked up and no longer interlocking.
Whether his battens were thicker than the original (or him) I can't be sure without stripping the tiles.

Neither he nor my neighbour seem to understand or see the problem

I told my neighbour it was his responsibility but whilst they both pass the buck what do before the next high wind blows the lot off.

Any pressidents

Sponsored Links
Call in your local BCO. They should come down hard on your neighbours builder to sort it!

Sponsored Links
TexMex said:
Call in your local BCO. They should come down hard on your neighbours builder to sort it!
Not if he`s the type of travelling one oi tink he moit be Fulkin` Hill :LOL: Far Canal.

You need legal advice, I suspect you would claim against your neighbour, and it would be up to them to claim against the builder.

the building control officer will do nothing he will tell you its a civil matter an could charge you for a call out ..
its a county court case , take photos get a structual engineer to report his findings an then sue your neighbour ,not the builder as he was instructed by them ,

hope this helps you ?

Sponsored Links
Back