Adolph Hitler said.

Those aren't rights they're just laws. Bits of paper that can be repealed at a moment's notice before they send the men with black helmets and guns to kick down your door at 3am. As long as men in suits can order other men with guns to take you away, you have no 'rights'. You just haven't got in the way of anyone important yet. The rights we truly deserve -the right to personal autonomy, the right to private property and the right to defend it- are conspicuously the rights we current do NOT have under the law.

Sponsored Links
Wtf r u on about?

You can do better than that!

Do you believe everything you read? Especially if it has the scare of being said by hitler? Or do you believe in the truth?

A lie, or truth, it is that simple !

You can do better than that!

Do you believe everything you read? Especially if it has the scare of being said by hitler? Or do you believe in the truth?

A lie, or truth, it is that simple !
In general,of course,truth is better, but lets not dance around on head of a pin debating hitler,,good/bad!.....discuss

As far as EU,Merkel, etc.I do struggle to see that they have UK best interests at heart,and they are country that benefit by far,the most from EU.I missed the bit where Germany govt became a bunch of philanthropists.

Sponsored Links
Ha!

I thought you were going to say this is what May and the Tories have been doing for the last 10 years...

http://www.ier.org.uk/news/7-employment-rights-you-have-lost-under-tory-pm

Once we're out the EU, the hard working British people will be in a worse state. This never had anything to do with immigration.
One day people will realise why Brexit really happened. Taking back control means the government has full control. Not always a good thing.

Ha!

I thought you were going to say this is what May and the Tories have been doing for the last 10 years...

Once we're out the EU, the hard working British people will be in a worse state. This never had anything to do with immigration.
One day people will realise why Brexit really happened. Taking back control means the government has full control. Not always a good thing.
You live in a parellel,alternative,Universe and version of UK and European in 2018 politics to me.

In general,of course,truth is better, but lets not dance around on head of a pin debating hitler,,good/bad!.....discuss

I am not dancing around.

The original quote was made. It was incorrect. False! Lie. It is easily checked, I did provide a decent link. There are other sources out there too.

Either accept it is true, or it is a lie? Base your beliefs on what you want. Personally, I take the truth, regardless of who/where it is from

The problem with a lot of people (mostly the right wingers on here) is that they believe 1 thing and go looking for the information to support it, rather than forming an opinion from the information found.

Which camp are you in?

You made it quite clear you are not concerned by benefits or disadvantages of brexit, you just want out. Fair enough, I disagree with you, but it's your choice. Why follow blind comments if that is your true opinion? Do you need reports like this to justify your direction? Ask yourself why? Are you being led?

Those aren't rights they're just laws. Bits of paper that can be repealed at a moment's notice before they send the men with black helmets and guns to kick down your door at 3am. As long as men in suits can order other men with guns to take you away, you have no 'rights'. You just haven't got in the way of anyone important yet. The rights we truly deserve -the right to personal autonomy, the right to private property and the right to defend it- are conspicuously the rights we current do NOT have under the law.
"Not rights just laws" lol....delving into some proper philosophical debate trying to differentiate those two!

Ha!

Not so much the hard working uk citizens,,,,more like the lazy leftie benefit scroungers who will need to pick fruit,pick cauli and snaggers and wash cars on sundays,,instead of sat at home playing games,boozin,snortin and knockin out sprogs.

no, it's the working people that will be hammered by removal of working rights. The lazy sods will still be lazy sods.
As for the fruit pickers and car washers, well, those will be DIY jobs from now on.
Maybe Pick Your Own will make a massive comeback?
And invest in sponges.

Not so much the hard working uk citizens,,,,more like the lazy leftie benefit scroungers who will need to pick fruit,pick cauli and snaggers and wash cars on sundays,,instead of sat at home playing games,boozin,snortin and knockin out sprogs.

Surprisingly (is it?), most farmers appeared to have voted for brexit.

Are these the same farmers who now want special terms for foreign labour? A form of free movement, exactly what the majority of brexiteers didn't want.

Same old question. What did they vote for ?

How do you think brexit, of any shape or form, will affect those of that mindset and lifestyle?

The problem there is that whilst minimum wage is no better than benefit lifstyle there is no incentive to go out to work.

The options are to lower benefits, or to increase the benefit of being at work. Neither of those were in the brexit vote!

So who will be worse off? The farmers that cant get their crops picked! What does that do to your food prices?

I don't understand why remainers believe membership of the EU somehow protects the rights of working class people.
Since Britain joined Europe the living standards and rights of workers have been undermined.

I don't understand why remainers believe membership of the EU somehow protects the rights of working class people.
Since Britain joined Europe the living standards and rights of workers have been undermined.

Some proof please, or is it just a wild comment?

Most evidence appears to show exactly the opposite of your comment!

Sponsored Links
Back