Adolph Hitler said.

Sponsored Links
perhaps that's a lie as well.
Lie "deliberate intent to decieve"....I purposely picked a large enough number to make it patently obvious to anyone that it was said in jest.Therefore it falls at the first hurdle of the lie definition.Sorry John,,jury back in,, Dumbplum1...JohnD,,,diddlysquat.

Sponsored Links
Life expectancy is dropping,
Why do you lie?
HPfE_Ch1_Fig1_30_06_2017.jpg

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...1-life-expectancy-and-healthy-life-expectancy

And yeah, obesity - kids born today are likely to have shorter live than their parents. It seems the human race has finally found a way to self-regulate its numbers - fast food and booze!

Those graphs stopped 2 years ago..why do YOU lie?
Because national statistics don't get updated on a daily basis, dummy. And 2 years would still not be enough to declare "life expectancy falling". Not that it is.

"In 2015 to 2017, life expectancy at birth in the UK saw no improvement from the previous 2014 to 2016 national life tables and remained at 79.2 years for males and 82.9 years for females."

That is interesting - I believed the reports I read about obesity and life expectancy. But this tells a different story - only that the rate of increase has dropped a bit.

https://ourworldindata.org/whats-happening-to-life-expectancy-in-britain

"In 2015 we saw a notable increase in mortality rates and as a result, a temporary drop in life expectancy. The majority of this excess mortality occurred in the first three months of 2015—notably in January—from a particularly fatal influenza season predominated by the influenza A(H3N2) virus."

"According to the figures by the ONS, life expectancy in Britain will likely continue rising throughout the 21st century. However, it remains true that mortality rate improvements for a very specific cohort of people born between 1923 and 1938, have slowed down in recent years. With the available evidence, it’s not possible for anyone to say why health improvements for the golden cohort have slowed. This is something that deserves more attention and research."

Because national statistics don't get updated on a daily basis, dummy. And 2 years would still not be enough to declare "life expectancy falling". Not that it is.

"In 2015 to 2017, life expectancy at birth in the UK saw no improvement from the previous 2014 to 2016 national life tables and remained at 79.2 years for males and 82.9 years for females."
Two years out of date which ever way you want to twist it,and im sure life expectancy has decreased recently.dope

there is a small group of people born between the wars ("born between 1923 and 1938") that appear to have a reduced life expectancy, but I think it is on the rise again.
Although obesity is challenging this. But, is smoking down and medicine better.

Sponsored Links
Back