Advice on which camera please

Sponsored Links
I'd source from John Lewis or Argos - it will then have a 2 year no hassle warranty (John Lewis). Both sellers will provide good customer service and you wont have the hassle of arguing with a seller if your camera is dead on arrival.

While reliable - DSLR can easily be damaged during manufacture, you've no idea if you are buying a b-grade + if that site is shipping from HK then you've VAT and Duty on top, if it gets picked up during shipping.

Avoid - starter cameras, bridge cameras etc - no better than an iPhone and wont let your learn 'proper' photography. That 4000D has a DIGIC 4+ processor and while its old, it was the processor that launched the original 7D, which was camera of choice for sports photographers and semi pros when it came out.
Does "proper" photography still exist,with photoshop and so many enhancement apps etc.

If you dont hurry up your Lass will end up with nout!..and you seriously in bother.

Sponsored Links
ok getting a bit panicky about the website im looking to order from. I think its cheap for a reason. Anyone had any dealings with

that's why Amazon is the only place I buy electrical goods online - they have the best returns policy - free returns, and no questions.

i bought electrical items off ebay and was a nightmare to return, although i did get a refund, I had to pay £20 postage.

I wouldn't use an unknown online store unless it had a lot of real reviews. Beware fake reviews!

that's why Amazon is the only place I buy electrical goods online - they have the best returns policy - free returns, and no questions.

i bought electrical items off ebay and was a nightmare to return, although i did get a refund, I had to pay £20 postage.

I wouldn't use an unknown online store unless it had a lot of real reviews. Beware fake reviews!
Go to the shop.

well, that as well. But you usually pay more to have the pleasure of waiting to be served, plus car parking, driving, and then doing it again when something turns out to be wrong!

Sponsored Links
Back