Afghanistan -is leaving the right thing?

Sponsored Links
Nonsense :rolleyes:

take it up with the “I” news paper and the BBC let us know how you get on

how did yer last complaint to the BBC go :ROFLMAO:

try Davida for a custom made crash helmet ? To fit yer big ead:idea:

Apparently not.

Sirajuddin Haqqani Born c. 1973 to 1980

Khalil Haqqani Born 1966

Two different people, a generation apart.

take it up with the “I” news paper and the BBC let us know how you get on
Why? Ive not been misled by them. If, 2 weeks ago, they were telling you that Khalil Haqqani was the deputy leader of the Taliban you were the one with grounds for complaint. Unless you approve of them telling you things which are untrue because you think thats their job.

how did yer last complaint to the BBC go :ROFLMAO:
I didn't make one. As per above, I wasnt the one being misled. If indeed anyone was - I have to say Im more inclined to believe in the BBCs ability to get it right than I am in your ability to pay attention to their broadcasts and to understand what they are saying.

Sponsored Links
You seem desperate to want to see more war?

Its not gona happen. Get over it Tranny. No civil war im afraid.

FFS mate
Are you so blind that you cannot see how bad a terrorist armed group in charge of a country can be ?
People will be opressed and slaughtered. No Human rights. Think of it as a dictatorship.

US and his allies have lent a hand to the Afghans by occupying and installing a govt. It;s not their fault , the govt. and the army ran away at the sight of a Taliban on a donkey.
US has been successful in Iraq btw.

imrs.php

FFS mate
Are you so blind that you cannot see how bad a terrorist armed group in charge of a country can be ?
People will be opressed and slaughtered. No Human rights. Think of it as a dictatorship.

US and his allies have lent a hand to the Afghans by occupying and installing a govt. It;s not their fault , the govt. and the army ran away at the sight of a Taliban on a donkey.
US has been successful in Iraq btw.

if u are referring to who I think you are ( an ignored member)

he has supported the taliban when they came to power after the Russians left when that one eyed fruit cake was in charge
Mullah Omar :ROFLMAO:

:rolleyes: Take it up with the BBC
"Hello, is that the BBC? Id like to complain that one of your listeners doesnt pay attention, doesnt properly listen to or understand what youre telling him, he then goes around making false assertions based on his misunderstandings and refuses to believe the truth when it is shown to him. Can you do anything about him?"

Fact no one is sure what the Taliban will do at the moment. It's all talk the talk on all sides at the moment.

"Hello, is that the BBC? Id like to complain that one of your listeners doesnt pay attention, doesnt properly listen to or understand what youre telling him, he then goes around making false assertions based on his misunderstandings and refuses to believe the truth when it is shown to him. Can you do anything about him?"

your views on Afghanistan / taliban and who are in it are equal to your waffle about this transgenda caper

basically nonsense :ROFLMAO:

incidentally what is the talibans views on transgenda ??? Perhaps
Haqquani has an opinion ???

When the USA etc were in the Afghan economy was heavily supported financially. The west is already saying how they will walk - if that is to continue the Taliban will walk as the west wants them to.

Currently their assets have been frozen and support ended. Net result is depreciation and that is hitting the people. If as they say the Taliban wants to join the world they will have to toe the line as the west see they should.

Only time will tell. Then comes terrorist groups. They will need to handle those as well but if not is the west going to go in again?

your views on Afghanistan / taliban and who are in it are equal to your waffle about this transgenda caper

basically nonsense
You seem utterly bereft of any meaningful proficiency at logical reasoning and basic understanding.

Ive never said that either Sirajuddin Haqqani or Khalil Haqqani are not both members of the Taliban.

What I have said, and which for some god-only-knows-what-for-it-makes-no-sense-whatsoever reason you are determined to deny, is that they are two different people. They were born 7-14 years apart. They are of different generations of the Haqqani family - Sirajuddin is Khalils nephew.

As they are two different people it follows that they have different positions in the Taliban.

None of this has any relevance to transgender issues, and you throwing that into the discussion does nothing but highlight how desperately you lack the skills you really need to participate.

Youre like a 5-year old trying to deliver a doctoral dissertation in quantum physics. Just give up posting your drivel - you are so far below the bar of basic competence that your participation is utterly pointless.

Sirajuddin Haqqani & Khalil Haqqani are two different people. They are not both deputy leader of the Taliban. Nothing you can write will either cause them to collapse into a single individual or make the position of deputy leader jointly held.

Give it up.

You seem utterly bereft of any meaningful proficiency at logical reasoning and basic understanding.

Ive never said that either Sirajuddin Haqqani or Khalil Haqqani are not both members of the Taliban.

What I have said, and which for some god-only-knows-what-for-it-makes-no-sense-whatsoever reason you are determined to deny, is that they are two different people. They were born 7-14 years apart. They are of different generations of the Haqqani family - Sirajuddin is Khalils nephew.

As they are two different people it follows that they have different positions in the Taliban.

None of this has any relevance to transgender issues, and you throwing that into the discussion does nothing but highlight how desperately you lack the skills you really need to participate.

Youre like a 5-year old trying to deliver a doctoral dissertation in quantum physics. Just give up posting your drivel - you are so far below the bar of basic competence that your participation is utterly pointless.

Sirajuddin Haqqani & Khalil Haqqani are two different people. They are not both deputy leader of the Taliban. Nothing you can write will either cause them to collapse into a single individual or make the position of deputy leader jointly held.

Give it up.

How dare you :eek::eek:

:p

"The principal failure in Afghanistan was, .. to fail to learn, from our previous struggles with terrorism, that you only get to a lasting peace when you have an inclusive negotiation – not when you try to impose a settlement by force. In Northern Ireland we tried making peace at Sunningdale in 1973, in the Anglo-Irish agreement in 1985, and in the Downing Street Declaration in 1993 – each time excluding Sinn Féin, and each time we failed to end the Troubles. Having tried everything else, we finally had to talk to the men with guns, and that is why the Good Friday agreement succeeded.

In Afghanistan we repeated the earlier errors in Northern Ireland. The first missed opportunity was 2002-04. I am as much to blame as anyone else, since I was in government at the time. After the Taliban collapsed, they sued for peace. Instead of engaging them in an inclusive process and giving them a stake in the new Afghanistan, the Americans continued to pursue them, and they returned to fighting.

After I left Downing Street, I argued in the Guardian for talking to the Taliban but was contradicted by those still in government, who said it was OK to talk to the IRA and the PLO but not the insurgents in Afghanistan. There were repeated concrete opportunities to start negotiations with the Taliban from then on – at a time when they were much weaker than today and open to a settlement – but political leaders were too squeamish to be seen publicly dealing with a terrorist group.

When the US did start negotiating with the Taliban in 2014 it was to secure the release of Bowe Bergdahl, a kidnapped US soldier. And when official political negotiations finally started in 2018 they were bilateral; failed to include the Afghan government; focused primarily on Taliban undertakings not to host al-Qaida rather than an inclusive internal settlement; and President Trump constantly undercut his negotiators by signalling his intention to leave unilaterally.

Even this year, inclusive negotiations could have succeeded under President Biden, but not after it became clear that US forces were going to leave regardless of any conditions being agreed. All the Taliban had to do was wait.

We have to rethink our strategy unless we want to spend the next 20 years making the same mistakes over and over again. Wars don’t end for good until you talk to the men with the guns."

Jonathan Powell, Tony Blair’s chief of staff, and chief British negotiator on Northern Ireland, between 1995 and 2007

Worth reading the entire article.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/sep/10/lesson-9-11-peace-taliban

Sponsored Links
Back