After agreeing to and now reneging on the Irish backstop. Why would anyone negotiate with her now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
the EU position is to stand firm and allow a no deal to happen
Lol, the EU have spent the last couple of years negotiating the best deal possible. Its not their fault we asked to leave nor is it their fault our government are unable to deal with it. The UK is a laughing stock. The brexers must be proud.

Sponsored Links
Yes - isn't it funny how intelligent and honest people get agitated at suggestions that the country be run on the basis of stupidity and lies.

The country has always been run on stupidity and porky pies .

nothing new

lack of willing to discuss

The EU27 negotiators spent two years discussing and negotiating, starting on a date of the UK's choosing, and came to an agreement which the UK agreed and the 27 EU nations agreed.

Now the UK can't make up its mind what it wants and wants to pull out of what it previously agreed.

The EU27 negotiators spent two years discussing and negotiating, starting on a date of the UK's choosing, and came to an agreement which the UK agreed and the 27 EU nations agreed.

Now the UK can't make up its mind what it wants and wants to pull out of what it previously agreed.

A slight exageration:rolleyes:

any way I have a very good theory / solution to this back stop caper ;)

Yep ounce again the Plumbing industry come up with a solution whilst the pencil pushers and paper shufflers and remoaners wander around with there eads up there back sides

The GFA only worked because we were EU members. The only possible solution is a hard border or we let NI loose.

Is losing NI a price worth paying? I suspect in good time Scotland will leave the UK post Brexit. Leaving just England and Wales.

The GFA only worked because we were EU members. The only possible solution is a hard border or we let NI loose.

Is losing NI a price worth paying? I suspect in good time Scotland will leave the UK post Brexit. Leaving just England and Wales.
Great, we will be left with Wales: rain, sheep and coal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back