Ahmadinejad - Evil dictator or clash of cultures.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this man really so evil, or is it all propaganda to soften us up for a war?

Discuss away........

Sponsored Links
All of the information we have about him comes from the media, and that great oxymoron "American intelligence" so it's hard to tell what he really is about. Is Iran really supplying arms to militants/insurgents, or is it just coming from factions within Iran?

I seem to recall we had trouble in Iraq last time because of all the weapons that we'd sold them... Aren't most of the weapons in Afghanistan US funded (CIA)?

It's quite interesting that they have tried to stop him speaking at a University (non -muslim) - perhaps because they don't want people to hear what he actually has to say?

I'm undecided, but now that the lap-dog has gone we may see our government asking the right questions before committing to another crusade (not that I like his replacement)

People tend to be swayed by what they read or see in the news and take the editorial viewpoint without knowing the true facts as they may be, that said, they can only get a distorted idea of what goes on in the world, I suppose the only way to get closer to the truth is to actually go there and speak to the people themselves or to the man himself and if they don't allow him to speak well you can make your own mind up on that.

Sponsored Links
BoxBasher said:
It's quite interesting that they have tried to stop him speaking at a University (non -muslim) - perhaps because they don't want people to hear what he actually has to say?

I saw a bit of the News last night and he was allowed to speak. Quite right too. If you want a bigot to hang himself you must first give him the rope. I didn't have time to watch much but he seemed to be getting a right old intellectual bashing.

Back