Aid to India

We are bankrupt as said. After the financial crash and reality hits home we'll be going cap in hand to India for aid.

stuff that just invade them again. they'll learn their place eventually.

Sponsored Links
We are bankrupt as said. After the financial crash and reality hits home we'll be going cap in hand to India for aid.

and everyone wonders why GD has no credibility !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thats because is a waste of time. surfed by morons who have nothing better to do.

well for me, i'd like a referendum based government, where my vote actually counts... not party politics where groups of like minded socially endowed people make up rules to suit themselves...

but a comment like
"stuff that just invade them again. they'll learn their place eventually"
is just crass nonsense !!! :evil:

Sponsored Links

Thats because is a waste of time. surfed by morons who have nothing better to do.

well for me, i'd like a referendum based government, where my vote actually counts... not party politics where groups of like minded socially endowed people make up rules to suit themselves...

but a comment like

neither crass nor nonsense, decisive.

Says you, is that your Epitath?

The war of the roses a'int over.

but a comment like

why has no one picked up on this? :eek: :eek: :eek: :evil:

but a comment like

why has no one picked up on this? :eek: :eek: :eek: :evil:

We're ruled by a bunch of weak effeminate ******s perhaps??

No aid to any country.

When disasters happen, people can choose to give money if they wan't.

Remember when the tsunami struck Asia in 2004, and the earthquake in Haiti, people gave so much money they had problems spending it, we don't even need the government to give aid.

I don't pay tax for the government to give it away.

What I find really disgusting , is the fact that we should even consider sending aid to any country that has nuclear weapons, space programs, invests in missile technology etc. The fact that government after government see fit to give millions in aid to India and Pakistan is beyond me.
When the recession hit, the first thing that was ringfenced was foreign aid. Surely charity begins at home, not abroad. Anytime a recession hits this country, the first thing that should be cut is foreign aid.

Rather an insult I think....some intelligent discussion does actually take place on here....not everyone posts inane comments, just the same old few who are hardly able to string more than four words together and actually have nothing constructive to say.

What I find really disgusting , is the fact that we should even consider sending aid to any country that has nuclear weapons, space programs, invests in missile technology etc. The fact that government after government see fit to give millions in aid to India and Pakistan is beyond me.
When the recession hit, the first thing that was ringfenced was foreign aid. Surely charity begins at home, not abroad. Anytime a recession hits this country, the first thing that should be cut is foreign aid.

Doesn't the Government provide for the unemployed / disabled / pensioners?

We have free health care, free education, housing benefits, child credits / tax credit and countless other benefits.

Anyone who wants more should work harder and earn more.

Or should we have yearly bonus for the unemployed?

Sponsored Links
Back