airline passengers own fault...

Sponsored Links
I was watching "airline USA" and there were 2 passengers missing from a flight to vegas.. it left exactly on time and they had been booked in for hours already so they were in the airport..
they turned up 4 mins late and complained like hell that the flight had left without them..

this really chaps my ass...
they were there for about 3 hours but couldn't get to the gate on time?
reason?
they stopped on the way to the gate to get some fruit salad to eat on the plane because "all you get on the plane is peanuts.."

so knowing that they were cutting it close, they stopped for food and assumed that the plane wouldn't leave without them, then they complained that it had...!!! :rolleyes:

I have sympathies for people who are late through no fault of their own ( connecting flights late arriving, major pile up on a motorway etc.. ) but these people that leave it to the last minute and moan when they don't get the world stopped for them so they can get on really gets my goat..

Seems american airline companys dont wait for anyone.

Went to florida last april via philadelphia.

While waiting for my connection,a family of 11 came running to their gate for a flight back to gatwick only to see their plane pulling away from the gate ON TIME.The people who worked at tnhe airport just did not care as they had checked in 4hours before.

At his point one of the ladies in the group started to scream and shout only to be arrested immediatley.

Thought it was quite funny myself.

DONT BE LATE FOR YOU FLIGHT IN USA OR THEY WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU>

Sponsored Links
DONT BE LATE FOR YOU FLIGHT IN USA OR THEY WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU>

And why not?

Everyone else can get there 2 hours before so if you can't/don't why should they be made to suffer?
If you can get to the train station 10 minutes before your train is due out why can't you get to the airport 2 hours before your flight?

Years ago we were going to Portland in Dorset and had to change trains at Birmingham New Street and then again at Bristol Temple Meads. At Birmingham we got off the Liverpool train walked across the platform and on to the Bristol train. At Bristol we had a 3hour wait. We stayed in that station the whole time in case it came early and we missed it. If we had missed it we would have had to go by taxi as the next train wouldn't be until the following day.
People should think of others and not think they are the be all and end all of everything. Selfish barstewards! :evil:

People should think of others and not think they are the be all and end all of everything. Selfish barstewards! :evil:
Have you ever noticed how people of an artistic temperament tend to be selfish and use the word "I" an awful lot? They seem to spend so much time trying to analyze and be at one with themselves, that they forget that anyone else seems to exist.

Have you ever noticed how people of an artistic temperament tend to be selfish and use the word "I" an awful lot? They seem to spend so much time trying to analyze and be at one with themselves, that they forget that anyone else seems to exist.

In that case did you notice I used 'we'?
Does that make me 'selfless'?

:LOL: :LOL:

Someone once described his theroy of what delineates working from middle/upper classes.

Working class tend to talk about things in the pural - "we", "us" etc as in "our mam"

Middle and upper class tend to talk in the singular - "I". "my" and "me"

Wonder if there's any truth in it.

I'm from working class and not ashamed of it.
I used we because I was talking about my wife and I.

I'm from working class and not ashamed of it.
I used we because I was talking about my wife and I.
Why should anyone be ashamed of anything? The question still remains - what is the difference between different classes, it's not financial but is a frame of mind. So how can one delineate - I've never been sure?

So how can one delineate - I've never been sure?

This pronoun suggests middle or upper-class for a start! :LOL:

Is class even relevent or delineable nowadays anyway? Society nowdays is split into those who work (or want to work), those who don't work because they have money, and those who don't work because they are given money.

It doesn't even apply to education anymore - I know plenty of university-educated working-class, and plenty of uneducated middle-class. The bo**ocks that the govt spouts about universities being havens of the middle classes should be stopped.

Anyway, I digress... back to planes.

My sister is a trolley-dolly on a major airline and tells me that hot coffee is the best way to mask stinky airplane toilets. After they discover a facility that has been sulleyed, they pour an entire pot of fresh go-juice down the pan, wait 5 minutes, then flush.

Would she be the trolley dolly that offered me the chance to join the mile high club??

I know Ryanair are starting to charge for extras but didn't realise how many extras there were. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back