airline passengers own fault...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Nothing worse a screaming kid on a plane and the parent just staring into space, they might be used to it but god does it grate on everyone else

At the end of the day, I'm sure easyjet publish their T&C's on their website, or at the point of booking etc. It is up to the people booking or travelling, to read these. If they dont and then get told at the airport they cant fly, its their own fault for not reading the T&Cs.

If I had kids, I'd read them! If I were pregnant, I'd read them. If I were elderly, I'd read them. You get my point? Some people are their own worst enemy.

The bit I'd pay particular attention to is when to arrive at the airport, and aim to get there at least an hour before! :rolleyes:

They should have child free flights for those of us who wish to travel in a civilised manner and family flights for those who have become immune to the chaos.

MW

a seperate section for passengers traveling with kids would be fine..
sealed off from the rest.. board at the back door..

then de-pressureise it a bit after takeoff.. they'll all go to sleep for the duration of the journey...

I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of kids - and especially not while travelling. I was on a coach going to London overnight and this kid sat and whinged the whole friggin night. Mother was lying sleeping, everyone else was at killing point. There were two drivers to do the journey in shifts and the one that was meant to be resting went and woke the mother up to tell her to attend to her child. She took the kid to sit next to her, told her to go to sleep, went back to sleep herself and the kid continued whinging. It was torture.

I never understand that about us british..
anywhere else in the world the passengers would have woken the mother up and kept waking her up and given her a telling off..
but as british we just sit there and hope that someone else does it, preferably someone with some authority..

They should have child free flights for those of us who wish to travel in a civilised manner and family flights for those who have become immune to the chaos.

MW
no one should have the right to inflict their evil spawn upon the rest of society :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back