airportery

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 292770

who are these , thousands of clown like queue dwellers intent on self inflicted misery.
How they look to the neighbours is more important than their own sanity.
stick your aircraft and your foreign sh!t hole up yer ar$e thank you very much , i’ll stay at home and appreciate what i’ve got.

Sponsored Links
who are these , thousands of clown like queue dwellers intent on self inflicted misery.
How they look to the neighbours is more important than their own sanity.
stick your aircraft and your foreign sh!t hole up yer ar$e thank you very much , i’ll stay at home and appreciate what i’ve got.
Are anti-jabbers even allowed in airports?

You may have a point .Lets assume they’re not. it certainly explains the brand of idiot I was referring to .

So funny how people are already blaming passengers for the problems of the airports. Apparently some "don't know how to pack" now.

Brexit is the problem. The few hard working EU workers that were still here after Brexit left when covid came along. Airlines and airports are now struggling to find the staff to operate. They knew this would happen, but just sat there and hoped things would magically get better.

It's chaos. Britain has certainly taken a big step back to the good old days - it now takes 3 days to get to Spain again. Well done us! Rule Britannia!

Sponsored Links
Apart from the weather (sometimes) the UK has just as much to offer as Spain. I can't remember ever being told to keep my mouth shut in the shower, and drink only bottled water in a UK hotel.
The UK has MORE to offer than Spain. Loads more. However the galvanizing all important ingredient of any holiday is fine weather.
Apart fro skiing that is.

I'm not a good barometer re going abroad for hols as it's never really appealed to me and I wouldn't embarrass myself by saying when I was last on a plane!

I remember thinking over the last couple of years 'why not just wait until everything is back to normal?' when folk were moaning about air travel when it was allowed. Other than required business or urgent personal matters, why bother. Too much hassle surely.

But then a part of me acknowledges, rightly or wrongly, some people live for their holidays abroad so the last couple of years won't have been great for them i.e. desperate to 'get away.'

The UK has MORE to offer than Spain. Loads more. However the galvanizing all important ingredient of any holiday is fine weather.
Apart fro skiing that is.

And I gave Spain as an example, many other counties affected too. We are just a little island. Best buy a boat if you want to get anywhere quickly.

Better get used to a foreign holiday becoming an expensive rarity.

You will own nothing & you will be happy.

You will own nothing & you will be happy.

Not a conspiracy theorist, but looking around it does seem like our freedoms and money are gradually being taken from us. Yes, the reasons can be very convincing, wars, plagues, etc, etc, circumstances beyond our control, blah, blah, blah - but it's all conspiring to impoverish the majority. Anyone who thinks it's not going to affect them is misguided. Yes, the government sometimes realise things are going too far and dole out some chunks of borrowed money to us. Likely the politicians are caught in the middle, trying not to scare the masses too much while also bowing down to whoever lends us the trillions. Feel sorry for younger people whizzing about on their scooters, dumb phones glued to their hand. That's poss all they will ever have, and they don't even own them.

Been saying for a long time, us with a few years under our belts have seen the best years. :(

Not a conspiracy theorist, but looking around it does seem like our freedoms and money are gradually being taken from us.

Been saying for a long time, us with a few years under our belts have seen the best years. :(
Some folk are gradually waking up to the awful dawn of reality & seeing that there MUST be a plan in place for how the world is changing.

I've known for quite some time that a lot of conspiracies & their theorists are shills, planted in society to help ridicule those who might be right !

Not a conspiracy theorist, but looking around it does seem like our freedoms and money are gradually being taken from us. Yes, the reasons can be very convincing, wars, plagues, etc, etc, circumstances beyond our control, blah, blah, blah - but it's all conspiring to impoverish the majority. Anyone who thinks it's not going to affect them is misguided. Yes, the government sometimes realise things are going too far and dole out some chunks of borrowed money to us. Likely the politicians are caught in the middle, trying not to scare the masses too much while also bowing down to whoever lends us the trillions. Feel sorry for younger people whizzing about on their scooters, dumb phones glued to their hand. That's poss all they will ever have, and they don't even own them.

Agree with much of this. For a variety of reasons, the masses need to be kept in their lane. Also, although politicians will never admit this, the cold hard reality is the world has extremely rich and powerful people all the way down to extremely poor people with absolutely no real influence on anything. And the working/middle/upper classes between. Has always been this way, will always be this way. Anyone who thinks differently is at best misinformed.

As per other threads however, I don't see any real benefit in mass uprisings as the replacement regime would eventually be just as bad ;)

The desire for power. Greed. Corruption. These will never disappear.

Sponsored Links
Back