airportery

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Brexers favourite read. Imagine being a foreigner in the UK....
1654152937757.png

I am currently sitting on the patio in glorious sunshine in Suffolk.

You, James O'Brian and many others have made it far worse than it should of been by creating g division.
Bodd that really is not true.

Johnson and Cummings deliberately created division by framing people as “enemies of the will of the people”

they did to unite brexers by creating a common enemy

and ever since the right wing media create hatred by pointing the finger at some group or other:

people in boats
remainers
doctors
teachers
people working from home
people on benefits

its what right wing populism does: create division to deflect from their lies

Meanwhile, on planet earth....

On planet Earth, Europe is having normal peak time delays

meanwhile

in Brexit Britain we are seeing thousands of flights cancelled as nobody wants to work in this Brexit sh1t hole

Bodd that really is not true.

Johnson and Cummings deliberately created division by framing people as “enemies of the will of the people”

they did to unite brexers by creating a common enemy

and ever since the right wing media create hatred by pointing the finger at some group or other:

You may well be ✅️ right but when someone on your side (a friend) tells you that those people over there hate you. You tend to believe your mate... and for me and I'm sure many others, you could not be further from the truth.

You may well be ✅️ right but when someone on your side (a friend) tells you that those people over there hate you. You tend to believe your mate... and for me and I'm sure many others, you could not be further from the truth.
You only need look at the gammons favourite read....
1654160892759.png

Sponsored Links
Back