airportery

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Brexit is the problem............ Airlines and airports are now struggling to find the staff to operate.
Brexit shouldn't be a problem but it was badly planned and is being badly executed. Whilst we had EU foreign workers over here we were paying millions of our own people not to work. Now the EU workers have gone we are still paying millions of our own people not to work. Can you see what I'm getting at?
The UK has MORE to offer than Spain. Loads more.
Noseall are you feeling alright?

Brexit shouldn't be a problem but it was badly planned and is being badly executed. Whilst we had EU foreign workers over here we were paying millions of our own people not to work. Now the EU workers have gone we are still paying millions of our own people not to work. Can you see what I'm getting at?

Noseall are you feeling alright?

He doesn't like oranges and Lemons.

Thousands that were working in the air port holiday industry left during this covid caper when the holiday industry was all but brought to its knees

Why would any of em want to go back to it having to listen to a bunch of rude ignorant arrogant holiday makers whinging

A lot of em are a disgrace any way and should not be allowed to go abroad on some drunken binge

Dunno why they bother they clear off to Spain
To booze British beer in the red lion and than go down the cafe for pie beans and chips :ROFLMAO:

There an embarrassment to the UK

Some of these fruit cakes actually decide to live in Spain

Rumour has it that some were so thick they actually voted brexit

And they live in the EU :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If I worked and lived in the UK and was being told that half the country doesn't like me; then I would have went home.....

Well done James ✔️ ):((

Can you narrow it down so we can all be absolutely sure of not bumping into you?
Doubt that will happen. Your type spend most of your time indoors in front of a computer screen masturbating themselves silly.

Sponsored Links
Back