AKA- FR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

i am very curious to the situation i see on here...

on these various fora i am partpdoctor, the doctor and electricman

a few months ago BAS/nonsparky was hounded off another forum- very unfairly IMHO.

i see this starting to happen again, so, FR i would like to know if you post under different monikers in other places?- it seems malicious and personal to me and i am sure a lot would agree with me on this

:confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Ever keen to turn attention away from yourself, don't turn this round towards Ban.

Answer the question, please.

Do you post in different places under different monikers?

hi FR

you are very cryptic and evasive in all your answers.
i asked a simple question, do you post with aliases on other fora?

Sponsored Links
hi FR

you are very cryptic and evasive in all your answers.
i asked a simple question, do you post with aliases on other fora?
Interesting question.

Having just found that the topic about the socket on a lighting circuit has been locked, I sent a message to admin & moderators asking if it was now official DIYnot policy that nobody may ask FR questions because he won't reply properly to them.

Ever keen to turn attention away from yourself, don't turn this round towards Ban.

Answer the question, please.

Do you post in different places under different monikers?

So, you want to take part in a witch hunt to uncover a witch hunt? Two wrongs to make another wrong. No thank you! That's not my bag at all. If BAS doesn't want his drivel exposed as drivel, he should refrain from drivelling.

I think the only reasonable conclusion one can come to is that BAS brings it on himself.

So let's ask you PartPDoctor, have you ever instigated a witch hunt? Oh sorry, this is one, isn't it?

I hope this nonsense and drivel is locked and removed. I'm sure when certain truths about BAS are posted in order to support the reasons for his banning/hounding from other sites, it will be removed!

For who wish to find out for themselves. Use Google and the other forums search facilities. It will take about 10 mins to uncover the rather unpleasant past of BAS.

And here we go again, and here we will always go again util you stop this.

If BAS doesn't want his drivel exposed as drivel, he should refrain from drivelling.
Despite repeated and civil requests for you to explain why what I write is drivel, you fail to do anything except repeat the charge. In the most recent exchange concerning the Wiki article you would not give one concrete reason why any of the paragraphs were wrong, you explicitly refused to help correct it, and I note that despite your firmly expressed opinion of how worthless the article is you have not bothered to make any changes to it.

The only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that you are not interested in helping here (a conclusion which others have come to), and that your driver for criticising the article, and saying that I write drivel is not a genuine belief in that, or at least not one which stands up to any serious analysis, but is in fact an irrational and personal dislike of my very presence here.

I hope this nonsense and drivel is locked and removed. I'm sure when certain truths about BAS are posted in order to support the reasons for his banning/hounding from other sites, it will be removed!
If you again start making the false allegations about that which you've made in the past then I'm sure you'll get your wish.

For who wish to find out for themselves. Use Google and the other forums search facilities. It will take about 10 mins to uncover the rather unpleasant past of BAS.
Ever since this whole sorry saga started it has always been you who has turned reasonable and coherently argued disagreements into personal attacks.

EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Not once have I used any ad-hominem fallacies to argue with you.

Not once have I introduced any off-topic material to argue with you.

Not once have I sought to use material from other sites to argue with you.

And since this question is relevant to this topic, I'll ask it again, since it does no harm to demonstrate once more that you have no answer for it:

Even if the things you say about events on other fora were true, how would they be relevant to discussions here on whether my interpretation of a particular wiring regulation is correct, or whether an article in the Wiki is drivel or not?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back