Alarm Beep Help

Sponsored Links
Cant get the link to work - hopefully a zip of the video should work

Attachments

• IMG_3681.zip
    928.7 KB · Views: 260
Sponsored Links
Also the remote kepads backlights are on but doesnt make an kind of noise when i press the buttons. This all happened after i had a power cut.

Post picture of pcb ....options ....totally power down system and re power , check battery fuse ( you will need a multimeter)

i have fully reset and the keypad is now working but has what i think is a tamper alarm. As soon as a put the cover on the alarm arms and my code does not disable it. To turn it off i need to take the fuse out disconnet the battery then reconned the battery. This gets me back to the original alarm going off again

at the moment i have covered all sensors - but i know the alarm is live. My code doesnt appear to work and i dont have the manual :(

Attachments

• IMG_3680.JPG
    IMG_3680.JPG
    373.3 KB · Views: 223
It’s gone back to default ...you may need to re-program the system , it’s a newer version of the panel that does not have fuses ...

Netherfield although moving to Carlton. If you have a grab me a coffee link happy to throw one your way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back