Alarm Bell Box rewire

Sponsored Links
Hi there,
There is a single white wire/lead coming into the internal sounder, this then has three twisted wires coming out of it - a black/red one that goes to a red LED, as well as a red/red and a blue/yellow which are the disconnected wires, I have got the case off the control panel (grey box) to unveil a whole world of wires as well as access to multiple setting units.

I really appreciate all the help
KD

galaxy 500 has an ouput next to the a/b line normally number 1 is the bell trip ( connect to high or low depending on volume required ) + to 12+ and tamper to a zone with a 1k resistor or across the tamper loop. post a picture of the control panel pcb.

Sponsored Links
Apologies for being inept but that just went over my head, I will get pics up tomorrow which may be of further help cheers

Hi both, basically I need the alarm in general working order to sell the house (the next owners can worry about the smaller details) so te easier the better cheers

Hi there I have had partial success, the red light in the sounder is coming on, do the setting sounds also come out of the handset panels?
I will have to have an experiment tomorrow and will get back to you.
I am really grateful for all the advice, I hope you will let me send you some beer tokens as a small gesture when we are all sorted out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back