Alarm Eurosec CP8L Setup Part Set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I’ve downloaded both manuals (Installation & User) but I can’t find how to setup the part set zones.

I’m wanting to change the entry and exit zone when on part set as at the moment when we put it on part set the alarm instantly goes off when one of the zones picks us up.

I still want the entry and exit to remain the same on full set.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Dave

Sponsored Links
Part e/e zones set off the timer in part set , access at other times eg hallway pir

Thank you @sparkymarka for your quick reply, just trying to work my way through the mine field of the menu system. It seems far too complicated than it really needs to be. Kids are in bed now so I will have to have a go tomorrow evening after work as the keypad noises are far too loud!

Thank you again I hope it works tomorrow.

Kind Regards
Dave

Sponsored Links
Oh haha I’ve never had to touch one before, been a bit of trouble with kids trying doors etc in the local area, it’s my partners house so she stopped using it for the above problem, so I’m attempting it at altering it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back