Alarm options

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm looking to purchase a wireless alarm system shortly. I was initially looking at the yale products however quickly moved on from them due to the terrible reviews.
I'm now looking at a more up market alarm from the likes of pironix texecom visonic scantronic etc however there are so many makes and varients I'm a little lost.
As stated I'm looking at a wireless diy option with pet friendly capabilities that isn't going to cost the earth?

Thanks in advance and merry Xmas

Sponsored Links
What pet ? To be honest found most wireless pet sensors to be rubbish , hardwired I would only use Bosch or Optex pet detectors , Pyronix have just launched a perimeter kit with 4 shock/ contacts, plus contact , this may be one of the easier panels for a diyer !

Cat, a lively one at that at times too.
At a push I could run cables but It would be a last resort as I've just refurbished my property.

Sponsored Links
IMG_2307.PNG

Unfortunately I never thought of it then only now many houses have been broken into its become a priority

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back