Alarm Plan Advice (Photo)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
E2B153E2-C807-46CF-BA13-D1E1CF00E62E.jpeg
Hello.
I have an Enforcer system which I installed in my house last month and was wondering if one of the gurus on this forum could give any recommendations on how I planned it.
I have no experience with alarms and was offered a good deal through my trade account with Hikvision. So please be gentle.

PIR Lounge - intruder
PIR Hallway- entry/exit
PIR Kitchen- intruder
PIR Garage- intruder
CON Front door- entry/exit
PIR Landing- intruder
Wireless keypad next to front door.
Wireless Deltabox
Soundblaster in garage.

All I can see is an addition of WE contact switch on back garage door although this is covered by garage PIR?

Cheers :)

Sponsored Links
Is that PIR covering your front door also in the hall? That would not be necessary if you have a delayed contact on your front door.

I am just thinking from how mine is setup (I am no alarm expert) my door contact is timed where as the PIRs are not so if I had a PIR seeing my front door entry would set off the alarm.

(y) Thanks for your reply, The hallway PIR is timed so when we have the “Intelligent set” active when we walk down the stairs in the morning we activate the timer on the hallway PIR then deactivate using wireless keypad.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back