Aldi code reader.

Sponsored Links
OK so if I had say a parking brake error (which coincidentally I did this morning along with an Auto-hold error and ACC error but thankfully seems to have righted itself) it would be no use for that?

Sponsored Links
I bought one of these for my 2010 Touran. Haven't used it yet but I understand it's vag specific and does a bit more than the generic ones. About £45. I'm hoping I can use it to turn off the annoying anti-hijack locking which means no-one can get out of the car or open the boot when I stop.
16246143455037844796398746169368.jpg

I bought one of these for my 2010 Touran. Haven't used it yet but I understand it's vag specific and does a bit more than the generic ones. About £45. I'm hoping I can use it to turn off the annoying anti-hijack locking which means no-one can get out of the car or open the boot when I stop.
Don't you mean no one can get in to your car when you stop?

View attachment 237347
On that year you should be able to at least turn off the anti-hijack facility through the dash menu. I can on our 2008 Golf as well as a 2009 one we had as long as you have the highline dash.

I have a nifty button inside the cabin to turn it on/off but it stops people getting in not out.

Don't you mean no one can get in to your car when you stop?

One click of the remote unlocks my drivers door only, second click unlocks passenger doors. As soon as I move, all doors relock, but I can then defeat them via a dash button. Even when all locked up, a double tug on the inside door catch, releases the door. All doors unlock if a crash is detected.

Poverty spec model so no fancy menu in the dash. There is a button to open from inside or yes the double pull opens it. The car is just a bus for shopping and school runs so I want people to get in, and open the boot in Tesco's carpark.

On my other car the button operates the other way - much better IMO, if wife is driving in a dodgy area she can press it - big reassuring clunk and red light so she knows it's locked.

Sponsored Links
Back