Aldi's batteries for their power tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greeting!

I bough from Aldi's a Ferrex cordless angle grinder (faw 40Q) and a Battery charger from there for it
However I do not have a battery fir it as the store dont have any left. So do you know where I can get one from please?

Sponsored Links
If it's the Activ Energy ones waiting for Aldi to put them on sale again is your best bet. They tend to list batteries whenever they have any of the power tools on offer so next lot might be leaf blowers for use in the autumn.

Sometimes you can buy them direct from Aldi, needs £30 to get free delivery

Sponsored Links
Keep an eye out in the store, they come and go.

Battery supply has been a problem at Aldi for the past couple of years.

Thanks!
But is there any way I could wire up my own set of batterys to the terminals on the grinder

If it's the Activ Energy ones waiting for Aldi to put them on sale again is your best bet. They tend to list batteries whenever they have any of the power tools on offer so next lot might be leaf blowers for use in the autumn.
So you think I will need to weight until autumn for the next batch? Bear in mind I paid 12.99 for it, was this the standard price or was it reduced?

So you think I will need to weight until autumn for the next batch? Bear in mind I paid 12.99 for it, was this the standard price or was it reduced?
It's reduced as it's "offer week" has passed long ago which is why the batteries have all gone, great if you've got a battery already and sucks if not but that's how it is.

I haven't got a secret hotline to Aldi but what's that in a few weeks? ...

1689321150730.png

Like we said, check the website, keep an eye out in-store

It's reduced as it's "offer week" has passed long ago which is why the batteries have all gone, great if you've got a battery already and sucks if not but that's how it is.

I haven't got a secret hotline to Aldi but what's that in a few weeks? ...

View attachment 308202
Like we said, check the website, keep an eye out in-store
But how much do you think it was reduced from?

Is this one of those joke threads? Why would you buy a tool and a charger when they don't have batteries available too?
Because they lied to me saying you can buy from another store or online.
So should I return or weight until next batch?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back