all black schools

libby lou lou";p="999240 said:
I know its probably one of these 'new ways of thinking' but, what difference does it make if the school is coloured all black?

Well, you could bump into them at night............. :eek:
And 'them' would be...?[/quot

If the school was all coloured black, then it maybe possible to bump into them?
And I suppose if the school was coloured all white and attended by an all white group you'd say the same about 'them' would you? Don't be so pathetic.

Sponsored Links
I want them to do it for one reason... It is NOT possible to define skin colour in a politically-correct way.

Sooner or later someone will roll up there with an obviously white kid. When the headteacher says "But you can't come to this school, you're not black!", I want to hear his response to the parents' response...

"Prove it." :LOL:

Did anyone see Ainsley Harriet last night? Both his great great grandfathers - were white.

Did anyone see Ainsley Harriet last night? Both his great great grandfathers - were white.
Indeed Ainsley's great-great-grandfather, James Gordon Harriott, wasn't a black slave as he had thought, but the descendant of a long line of white slave owners!

Sponsored Links
Blasphemous";p="999348 said:
I know its probably one of these 'new ways of thinking' but, what difference does it make if the school is coloured all black?

Well, you could bump into them at night............. :eek:
And 'them' would be...?[/quot

If the school was all coloured black, then it maybe possible to bump into them?
And I suppose if the school was coloured all white and attended by an all white group you'd say the same about 'them' would you? Don't be so pathetic.

Not being pathetic, read it it again.

They say the more you laugh, the longer you live.

Ainsley could live to be 200 years old.............. :LOL:

i read in the weekend Express newspaper there has been a renewed call for afro caribbean only schools ,this is to stop the kids joining gangs and get better school exam results, the guy who is suggesting it, is a former ken livinston croonie who now has no job
if an all white school was proposed , they would hang the person who suggested it , :confused: on the other hand should we have (all only schools )

New york they pulled this stuff BUT you cannot NOT NOT have an all white school.. Where does it end? How about an all yellow school

They marched for Civil rights to inter mingle then they have signs "this is a black owned business support it " If someone had this is an all white business support it they are labeled RACISTS

Got to love being politically correct double standards

You already have all black schools watch the news when they show a school in an inner city area and count the white faces, teachers don't count

i have three young kids at school.. they have friends who are black or asian.... but my kids don't recognise that. Their friends are just Tanveer or Amal... it doesn't matter to them.

if grown ups want to segregate, then the kids will then struggle to associate with coloured people in later life...

But to be fair i understand the need for appropriate education.... aimed at the right recipient. I'm just not sure "black schools" is the right way to do it.

i have three young kids at school.. they have friends who are black or asian.... but my kids don't recognise that. Their friends are just Tanveer or Amal... it doesn't matter to them.

if grown ups want to segregate, then the kids will then struggle to associate with coloured people in later life...

But to be fair i understand the need for appropriate education.... aimed at the right recipient. I'm just not sure "black schools" is the right way to do it.
Ditto

Re all black schools GREAT idea why not just send money to their country and set up schools there and this way they can save their culture and live there .

This will save over crowding in various countries and in the long run will save tax dollars as your only paying for the education not to feed or house in comers

Sponsored Links
Back