America is Great Again!

I enjoyed watching Fauci at a White House press conference.

"I am allowed to speak; truth, facts, evidence, it's liberating"

Sponsored Links
Now he develops a Backbone, bit late for all those who have died.
Trump? lol. The fat orange **** is a mollusc.

His dictatorial - fire anyone who disagrees with me - attitude cost many lives. I would like to see him go to prison.

I wonder who on here

Now he develops a Backbone, bit late for all those who have died.

He had a choice....stand up to Trump and get fired, or keep quiet and try and get some truth out.

Neither option would have made the slightest difference to the number of deaths.

Sponsored Links
His dictatorial - fire anyone who disagrees with me - attitude cost many lives.

the other problem is that you end up surrounded by people who are just supporters, from fear, stupidity, weakness, dishonesty, obedience or bias. There is a German joke about that

Boris Johnson also has a cabinet staffed by the B-team.

Everything leads to Boris...... Doh

one down, one to go

TrumpJohnson1.jpg

Didn't you know he is our Prime Minister?

I know that :cool:

we had a choice between buffoon Johnson and buffoon Corbin

the country chose buffoon Johnson

for some reason the labour party than turned on there x leader on some trumped up charge and threw him out the party

:confused:

Same sort of caper has gone on in the SNP but slightly worst

they tried to get there x leader jailed ;)

on some trumped up criminal charge

I enjoyed watching Fauci at a White House press conference.

"I am allowed to speak; truth, facts, evidence, it's liberating"

"Chief nurse dropped from Downing Street coronavirus briefing ‘after refusing to back Dominic Cummings’
Exclusive: Ruth May stopped from appearing shortly before press conference was due to take place"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-daily-briefing-downing-street-a9562741.html

"As Boris Johnson’s chief aide was engulfed in scandal over his trips to Durham and Barnard Castle during lockdown, Ruth May had been due to appear alongside the health secretary Matt Hancock in the press conference.

But, in practice questions hours before the briefing, she was asked about Mr Cummings and, after failing to give support to the prime minister’s chief adviser, she was immediately dropped from the press conference, according to senior NHS sources.

Instead the health secretary had to present the slides on Covid-19 himself for the first time, alongside Professor John Newton from Public Health England. The incident, on 1 June, was two days after England’s deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van-Tam sparked headlines by saying that lockdown rules “apply to all” when asked about Mr Cummings. He has not appeared at the press conferences since 30 May."

random person on street: "I think the NHS, and state schools, should be adequately funded, and I am willing to pay my taxes honestly to help."

tranny: "you're not allowed to drink champagne"

Sponsored Links
Back