America is Mad - Trump supporters

guy is truly insane, push a human body above 40 deg C risk of mortality goes to about 100% 60 deg c well if it were possible over 100% guys utterly deluded.

Sponsored Links
Coronavirus: 'I can't wash my hands - my water was cut off'

I heard about this a few weeks ago, unbelievable but then money talks in the USA

Many poor people in America have had their water supply cut off for non payment. 8% of the population in Detroit have had their water supply disconnected,

now it is in the public domain in the UK on the BBC news web site

Coronavirus: 'I can't wash my hands - my water was cut off'

I heard about this a few weeks ago, unbelievable but then money talks in the USA

Many poor people in America have had their water supply cut off for non payment. 8% of the population in Detroit have had their water supply disconnected,

now it is in the public domain in the UK on the BBC news web site

one of the few decent things in this country is that it is not legal for a water company to cut your supply off.

Sponsored Links
Trump is the dumbest individual to occupy the White House. Jaw-droppingly thick.

I have always thought this- that he is just a really thick bloke. When I first said so, I was flamed with stuff like, "Oh yeah, how many billions have you made then?" The man started off with $40 million! He's made nothing. His school scores: if they were better than Obama or Biden's, do we really think they would be secret on pain of death!

Sick comment - maybe Trump is trying to purify their race.

This might interest some
2010_homicide_suicide_rates_high-income_countries.png

Respect my Authoritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

In the US people have been protesting outside the house of a Police Officer who arrested a woman who had taken her kids on a playdate at a local park. The officer repeatedly asked her to leave before arresting her.

Ammon Bundy is famous for the standoff with the FBI in 2014.

I have always thought this- that he is just a really thick bloke. When I first said so, I was flamed with stuff like, "Oh yeah, how many billions have you made then?" The man started off with $40 million! He's made nothing. His school scores: if they were better than Obama or Biden's, do we really think they would be secret on pain of death!

Trump has inherited about $400m.

Be careful, this post is in danger of staying on topic. Some plumbers and Essex-ers want to turn it into a rant about Muslims, bless 'em.

Trouble is with Trump is that he gets his daily news fix from Fox News.

UV light is already used in hospitals for sterilisation purposes.
Banks use it as well to clean banknotes.
It also kills airborne viruses, i think the Chinese use it on their public transport systems, so it shouldn't be dismissed out of hand.
Trumps idea about using UV light internally to kill viruses isn't a new one.
There are different types of UV light most of which if used internally would damage your body.https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-21058-w

Last edited:
Sick comment - maybe Trump is trying to purify their race.

This might interest some
2010_homicide_suicide_rates_high-income_countries.png

So, why is the homicide rate zero for Norway when 69 people were shot dead by Anders Breivik in 2011?

Sponsored Links
Back