Trump and Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why would Iran want to build a nuclear weapon.
Who would they threaten with it, any device they produce would be relatively crude and low yield compared to what Israel and the Americans have.
Being on the threshold of producing a bomb is more likely to produce dividends.

Why would Iran want to build a nuclear weapon.
Who would they threaten with it, any device they produce would be relatively crude and low yield compared to what Israel and the Americans have.
Being on the threshold of producing a bomb is more likely to produce dividends.

same reason kim il watsit built one

if Iran get the bomb the saudis will want one , they have said as much

Ukraine handed back there nukes , big mistake tbh

invaded by the russians part of there country annexed etc etc

any way Trump should bomb Iran imo

Sponsored Links
I don't think political leanings has anything to do with the ability to be a nice person.

So right but some of the left make out they are all cherry apple blossom wine. But only if you agree with their narrative.

Ive always said Id rather live next door to Jeramy Corbin than Donald trump. As I think the left are generally good caring people and Id love our nights down the pub every Thursday.
However there is an evil side to the left, some on here who think anyone who votes Tory is a racist. Or points out Lewis Hamilton is a lier.

So right but some of the left make out they are all cherry apple blossom wine. But only if you agree with their narrative.

Ive always said Id rather live next door to Jeramy Corbin than Donald trump. As I think the left are generally good caring people and Id love our nights down the pub every Thursday.
However there is an evil side to the left, some on here who think anyone who votes Tory is a racist. Or points out Lewis Hamilton is a lier.
Sigh. It has nothing to do with politics, I don't know why you keep bringing it up. The thread was locked. Give it a rest.

You should have ignored me then..... give it a rest
Not content in quoting my post from a locked thread just so you make an irrelevant point, you are adamant to get the last word in. Go on Bodd, all yours. Makes you feel better obvs.

Not content in quoting my post from a locked thread just so you make an irrelevant point, you are adamant to get the last word in. Go on Bodd, all yours. Makes you feel better obvs.

Your like a cow with a sore head. Go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back