Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Talk on the radio? That Trump wants to leave office with a bang

Taking out irans nuclear plant ;)

Iran are warning of massive retaliation should it happen

Mad mullahs are probably packing there cases and making sure there Geneva Bank accounts are up to snuff

Sponsored Links
Talk on the radio? That Trump wants to leave office with a bang

Taking out irans nuclear plant ;)

Iran are warning of massive retaliation should it happen

Mad mullahs are probably packing there cases and making sure there Geneva Bank accounts are up to snuff
At this point I don't think the leaders of Iran are the mad ones.

Well if trump does not sort it

some one else will have to eventually

Well if trump does not sort it

some one else will have to eventually
Calling down airstrikes on nuclear facilities is not 'sorting' things. I know this forum is allergic to any mention of a deal or international treaties but the EU/US/Iran deal was working well and is still being more or less adhered to by everyone except the US.

Sponsored Links
Well the way I see it
  • Before they bomb the mad mullahs we need a greener economy less dependant on oil
Iran will strike out at the Saudis

Calling down airstrikes on nuclear facilities is not 'sorting' things. I know this forum is allergic to any mention of a deal or international treaties but the EU/US/Iran deal was working well and is still being more or less adhered to by everyone except the US.

Adhered to

By the Iranians :LOL:

O. K :LOL:

Adhered to

By the Iranians :LOL:

O. K :LOL:
For the most part, since the US repudiated it they've gone over the agreed limits on some storage but there's no sign of them trying to get a weapons system up and running.

For the most part, since the US repudiated it they've gone over the agreed limits on some storage but there's no sign of them trying to get a weapons system up and running.

Naive :rolleyes:.

No sign

No I don't suppose there is ;)

Feel free to correct me if you have been on a recent inspection of the Iranian nuclear facilities.

Use yer common sense :LOL:

Irans nuclear weapons prog may have gone quiet

But is still. Active and being worked on

They would be mugs to stop. It and they may be run by mad mullahs but they are not that mad

Feel free to correct me if u have been on. A recent inspection of Iranian nuclear facilities

The US aren't adhering to the deal because they withdrew from it in 2018, the deal wasn't working, that's why Trump pulled out of the deal and declare to the world how ridiculous it was, and it was.
Macron later admitted that the deal could have been more ambitious.
The deal fails to prevent Iran making nuclear weapons, it merely delays it by a few years.
Enriched uranium supplies are limited under the deal, Iran has exceeded the limit tenfold, and they'll use it.
I was concerned when I read that Trump enquired about bombing Iran but only because I know Israel would do it far more efficiently.

You can't "deal" with muslim lunatics, it's time the world realised this. Islam is a cancer on the world.

No, it isn't.

Extremism (of any kind) has to be tackled.

But I feel your view is very narrow-minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back