America

I'd mentioned agenda30 again but I fail to see the point
There's nothing wrong with mentioning it but when your asked what is wrong with it you don't seem to know.

Sponsored Links
I'd mentioned agenda30 again but I fail to see the point they're so sub serviant and in awe.
Notchy doesn't even know how much Blairs pulling the strings of the labour party.
That's a lot of words to say nothing.

What info do you actually have? Any ?

There's nothing wrong with mentioning it but when your asked what is wrong with it you don't seem to know.
You get involved then it becomes also pointless because your not renowned for your debating skills, even more so when you lie to hang to what you believe.

Sponsored Links
At stake is a plan that both President Joe Biden and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell have worked on for months to broker in hopes of cajoling Congress to approve wartime aid for Ukraine. The U.S. has run out of money to supply Ukraine, potentially leaving the country stranded without robust supplies of ammunition and missiles to fend off Russia’s invasion.

Trump on Thursday ramped up his criticism of the potential compromise, writing in two lengthy posts on his social media platform that it would be “meaningless” in terms of border security and “another Gift to the Radical Left Democrats” as Biden runs for reelection.

Republican's persist in tying any deal to funding for Ukraine's war and the last thing Trump wants is any deal that helps them or does even the smallest thing to help ease America's southern border where around 12,500 migrants seek asylum every day.

Back