Abortion America

Sponsored Links
Wouldn't go that far.

However this verdict has come from a court biased towards Trump's chosen few.

There's a problem when the system allows that.

Taliban and the mad mullahs

Apparently the USA is run by a cabal of pardophiles and satanists run by the clintons

Yep there are a large number of Americans who believe it

Christian groups have been agitating for this since Roe v Wade became law.
Nancy Pelosi said they'd just put this issue on the Midterms agenda, and many women will vote accordingly...depending on which State they live in.
California, Oregon and Washington have all said they intend to keep a more progressive abortion law within their states, while 13 others are ready to enforce this new law immediately. All in the deep south, obviously.

This is all a part of the Republican agenda to transfer more power to State legislature's where they've been steadily putting their own people in positions of power and redrawing county lines to make it more difficult for Democrats to get their candidates elected, and also making sure the voting rights of millions of Americans are restricted or disenfranchised from the political process altogether. If you're poor, or if you're black then the chances are you won't be able to vote them out at all.

The MAGA crowd are as mad as a bucket of frogs - but there's a method behind it all.

Reactions: DP
Sponsored Links
This is a real example of how hard fought for freedoms can be overturned. There are already rumblings they might set their sights on contraception next and even gay marriage, although I can't find the link on the latter.

For anyone reading this who agrees with the ruling, stop and think for a sec. If you have a daughter and/or wife, imagine if they unintentionally fell pregnant, are you honestly saying you'd be happy if UK law dictated they need to see the pregnancy through whether they wanted to or not?

As with many laws, the middle/upper classes in the states will find ways to safely circumvent this change. It's lower more vulnerable levels of society that will suffer more through this. The idiot that is Trump says 'this will work out better for everyone ...' yeah right.

The only saving grace is states will still offer abortions where the woman's life is at risk.

I'm going to say it again, we're a funny bunch us humans. We often think one way until we're directly affected, then views are often changed. There will be people in the states that are in same sex marriages that agree with this law change. However, I wonder how they'll feel if those same people and law experts then turn their attention to gay marriage and trying to ban it ...

Its a stupid ruling

people in states where abortion will be illegal will travel to other states

all it does is affect the poor and the young, the vulnerable

Interesting thing about their Supreme Court, Just like ours it looks like politicians in power control who gets on it.

USA - do country wide poll and the USA wants abortion rights. Or so it is claimed anyway. One anti interviewed there wants something done about contraception next.

I wonder what a country wide gun control poll would show? A UK reporter had a go at one of their poly's about this area. Seems the UK has loads of mass knife killings. That was the reply. :) We should have a law that all can carry throwing knives and practice being proficient with them.

Seems their Supreme Court has overturned a law about carrying concealed weapons. Unconstitutional etc. New York I think.

Its a stupid ruling

people in states where abortion will be illegal will travel to other states

all it does is affect the poor and the young, the vulnerable
They were talking about this on a news prog last night. I can't recall the specifics, however there is apparently a law (not sure if across America or only certain states) that means if something is illegal in your home state but not in another state, but you travel to the other state to conduct the activity that's illegal in your home state, you can still be prosecuted.

Like I say, you're telling me middle/upper classes where a daughter gets pregnant won't find a way to circumvent this? It's the lower classes with lack of access to $$$ that will suffer.

USA - do country wide poll and the USA wants abortion rights. Or so it is claimed anyway.
61% against according to the latest poll

Seems their Supreme Court has overturned a law about carrying concealed weapons. Unconstitutional etc. New York I think.

Yep...

Life (before birth) it appears will be 'protected', but after birth it's the wild west mentality!

Sponsored Links
Back