Abortion America

Sponsored Links
USA human rights (regards right wing red states) are a disgrace. No wonder they feel at home dealing with middle east countries. Bunch of backward god bothering nutcases just like their Islamic buddies.

The US is full of holy Joe fruit cakes

Religion is part of there politics

If a presidential candidate declared he was an atheist he would not get voted in

Sort of opposite in the UK religion does not play a big part in uk politics imo

Take that former liberal leader who was a practicing Christian
He got hounded out ( liberals for you)
Constantly questioned about his beliefs

Mind you had he been a practitioner of another religion ;)

No one would have dared to question his beliefs

But he was a white practising Christian

USA human rights (regards right wing red states) are a disgrace. No wonder they feel at home dealing with middle east countries. Bunch of backward god bothering nutcases just like their Islamic buddies.

Typical racist remark about Islamic practitioners

from Noseall

Sponsored Links
Typical racist remark about Islamic practitioners

from Noseall
Just for information, the middle East and North Africa combined only has roughly 1/4 of the world's Muslims. South Asia has the most for any of the typical 'regions'.

But we all know you were just trying to be a dick with your fake outrage, so carry on. ;)

Plus you forgot Israel.

Just for information, the middle East and North Africa combined only has roughly 1/4 of the world's Muslims. South Asia has the most for any of the typical 'regions'.

But we all know you were just trying to be a dick with your fake outrage, so carry on. ;)

Plus you forgot Israel.

Nonsense

I was genuinely out raged
o_O

Forgot Israel about what

Roe V Wade was 1973.
We have Youtube now, online supplies of good and bad drugs and even the seaweed. As well as the coat hangers, home miscarriage brews and the rest.

It'll still be going on widely, whether anyone likes it or not and. Better by far to have it managed by the competent.

(A woman has just proclaimed that the US as "digressed" several decades. :rolleyes: ).

At this rate, we'll have some states lobbying for the reintroduction of segregation and an outright ban on all religious beliefs except Christianity ...
What has being pro life got to do with religion.
Respect for human life isn't restricted to the religious.

Abortion is a routine form of birth control in countries like Russia and China.
America had gone down the same road and the result was economic and moral decline.
Fortunately with the arrival of Donald Trump things started to change.
America's decline may even be reversed.

Abortion is a routine form of birth control in countries like Russia and China.
Controlling what women do in their daily lives is routine in Middle East countries.

The USA has to be the most backward westernised nation on the planet. The likes of Trump and his fellow Republicans only send it further backwards.

What has being pro life got to do with religion.
Respect for human life isn't restricted to the religious.
Eh? What?!?

My assertion is to do with thin edge of the wedge. There is already talk of looking at other areas of legislation such as contraception and same sex marriage. My point is, in some quarters, they would no doubt like to look at all legislation that doesn't fit into their narrow narrative.

I don't think I said anything about correlation between pro life and religion, if I did please point it out to refresh my memory. Respect for human life isn't restricted to religious people, really?!? I'd never have guessed.

Mind you, as an aside, many religious sorts do often have very strong views on abortion.

Sponsored Links
Back