Abortion America

Joe Biden has stated any woman going out of State for an abortion will be arrested and subjected to the law.
Not in relation to him wanting that - arrested by the state they are trying to leave. He hopes to protect their right to leave and seems to feel that he can. This from listening to him talking about it. Not some one else's interpretation.

Sponsored Links
Most major operations are gruesome. Abortion is no different in that respect. It's certainly not grounds to ban it.
Come off it mate, are you saying that an unborn child is the equivalent of an ingrowing toe nail or a dodgy liver.

I have no problem about some women being anti-abortion. That's their choice.
Having the chance to be able to chose freely is what I have a problem with - women are no longer in control of their bodies or their future. It's disgusting.

I guess you think this is ok then.. a child rape victim. Nice.
In pregnancy women are only pregnant for 9 months.
After that, they have the luxury of choice, to either bring the child up themselves or let someone else do it.
It is the failure of women to accept responsibility for their own actions that we now have this situation where unborn children treated as nothing more than a surgical procedure to remove unwanted tissue.

Joe Biden has stated any woman going out of State for an abortion will be arrested and subjected to the law.

Now it's encouraged protestors in NI to camp outside clinics where they make so much noise women undergoing a procedure can hear them. So the police move them on. They've been encouraged by anti-abortion protests in America and thank God we sent our religious nutters over there on the Mayflower so we don't have such a problem now...unless right-wing Christians lobby Tories to do something about it.
Just because religious groups have taken a lead role in opposition to abortion doesn't mean that everyone who is pro life is motivated by religious fundamentalism.

Sponsored Links
After that, they have the luxury of choice, to either bring the child up themselves or let someone else do it.
It is the failure of women to accept responsibility for their own actions that we now have this situation where unborn children treated as nothing more than a surgical procedure to remove unwanted tissue.
Ah, so it's always the woman's fault?

Spoken like a true misogynist!

You are of course the perfect example of why abortion should be allowed, and in some cases recommended!

I have yet to read a more stupid remark on the internet. I'm sure you have more to give though.
No sensible reply then?
You probably know i am right but you don't want to admit it.
Trump did a lot of stupid things, but, like a broken clock he got it right sometimes.
His appointments to the SCOTUS is a game changer, things are going to change.

A womans responsibility for their own actions? Was the 10 year old girl that was raped responsible for her actions? I notice you ignore that news story today.

What about the actions of men. The rapists, the men who think it's fine to do dodgy withdrawal methods, the ones who use date rape drugs, have no money or will not pay towards the upkeep of a baby, the ones who will walk away as they so often do etc.. what about the the failed contraceptives? You know, it takes two folk to make a baby. Perhaps all men should be given the snip until they are as responsible as you expect women to be...

Ah, so it's always the woman's fault?

Spoken like a true misogynist!

You are of course the perfect example of why abortion should be allowed, and in some cases recommended!
You now speak on behalf of women.
Views like yours are becoming outdated.
Bit like flared trousers.

But if in the meantime if they suffer from a Miscarriage they can still be charged with manslaughter
Its a law that has put America back in the Ku Klux Klan days .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59214544

A womans responsibility for their own actions? Was the 10 year old girl that was raped responsible for her actions? I notice you ignore that news story today.
The fact that you are resorting to straw man(or person) arguments shows you are on shaky ground.

The fanatics who go around claiming every foetus is sacred don't give a toss about that do they
Every foetus is sacred, or it should be.
Explain your logic that some foetuses are more valuable than others.

The fact that you are resorting to straw man(or person) arguments shows you are on shaky ground.
You actually have no idea. You are an uneducated man without any understanding on this issue.

Every foetus is sacred, or it should be.
Explain your logic that some foetuses are more valuable than others.
Every woman is sacred, at least should be.
There is no logic as to why religious men chose what happens with a womans body.

Personally I think the more sinister aspect to it all is the Supreme Court. Politically biased judges selected by politicians. It seems ours will work in the same way.

The anti abortionists - the next aim for some of them is an end to contraception.

Sponsored Links
Back