Abortion America

This is getting embarrassing for the male sex. Its delusional to think after 9 months a woman pushes out a baby and then miraculously resumes her normal life. Pregnancy & birth are not that simple and can have life changing impacts to women's health. To use the argument that after birth women have a choice is just wrong and displays a contempt for women or just plain stupid arrogance and probably both.

Sponsored Links
You now speak on behalf of women.
Views like yours are becoming outdated.
Bit like flared trousers.
I don't speak on behalf of women, I support their right to choose...

As for outdated, then I think you'll find you are in that camp, but sadly you don't realise it (n)

In pregnancy women are only pregnant for 9 months.
After that, they have the luxury of choice, to either bring the child up themselves or let someone else do it.
It is the failure of women to accept responsibility for their own actions that we now have this situation
Yuk. Dumbest piece of twisted, revolting, stupid arrogant slime I've seen for a long time.

It is the failure of women to accept responsibility for their own actions
Nonsense.
You seem to be suggesting women choose to be raped? Or choose to have a difficult or impossible pregnancy? Naïve, backwards religious male nutters, imposing their outdated crap on women, is the problem in the US. The republican party is a hideous group of individuals and is getting worse. Any nutter organisation that insists on filling the US with millions upon millions of guns but strives to ban women from having an abortion is grotesque.

Sponsored Links
Quantifying this by political persuasion is too simplistic. It about treating people with respect and recognising their right to choice. Unfortunately the demographic that supports the ban on abortion spreads across the political spectrum. Does not make them less a bunch of nutters though.

Come off it mate, are you saying that an unborn child is the equivalent of an ingrowing toe nail or a dodgy liver.

Late abortion operations are one of the few ops ( afaik) that they don’t ? Or have not Shown on the telly

The foetus is afaik dissected and removed a part at a time ???

America had gone down the same road and the result was economic and moral decline.
(In reply to Vinty) I have yet to read a more stupid remark on the internet. I'm sure you have more to give though.
It wasn't a stupid comment, it only appears stupid, as do all conservative principles, to advancedly degenerate loony lefties. There are very good reasons why certain things were outlawed in the past, and the laws were made by very wise and forward looking people who knew what degenerate behaviour led to.
Can you remember when your father f*cked your mother?
Spoken like a true marxist / lenininst / communist degenerate.
Most major operations are gruesome. Abortion is no different in that respect. It's certainly not grounds to ban it.
You get more unpleasant with every comment you make. Abortion involves killing a living baby and pulling it out in pieces.

More straw person arguments.
How many women in the USA who have suffered miscarriages have been charged with manslaughter.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59214544

The organisation is helping with Poolaw's appeal, and has been tracking arrests and cases of "forcible intervention" against pregnant women in the US.

From 1973-2020, NAPW has recorded 1,600 such cases, with about 1,200 occurring in the last 15 years alone.
That's whilst abortions were legal.

Just because religious groups have taken a lead role in opposition to abortion doesn't mean that everyone who is pro life is motivated by religious fundamentalism.
You say that, technically you're right but the vast majority are. And it's not just religious fundamentalism, it's Christian fundamentalists. Mostly predominantly white Christian groups.

You don't see the same level of anti-abortion views in Jews, Muslims or Buddhists that you do in the various American cults.

Every foetus is sacred, or it should be.
Explain your logic that some foetuses are more valuable than others.
Says who? What if someone holds no religious belief whatsoever?

I notice you've still not directly answered my question re do you think females who've been raped / victim of incest and fall pregnant should be forced to complete the pregnancy.

Says who? What if someone holds no religious belief whatsoever?

I notice you've still not directly answered my question re do you think females who've been raped / victim of incest and fall pregnant should be forced to complete the pregnancy.
He did, but without the courage to say it clearly. Every blastocyst is sacred and so no abortions under any circumstances.

Abortion involves killing a living baby and pulling it out in pieces
Not entirely correct. It depends when it is done following conception. The bulk are done within 10 weeks which involves 2 pills. Same sometime a little later. Babies may checked for genetic and other syndrome problems shortly after 10 weeks. Other factors may show up later. A mother may develop problems.

Sponsored Links
Back