American terrorism ?

As he's investigated the far-right and the Church i'll assume his politics lean to the left; as he's French, and a French intellectual at that, i'd say he's Communist. Or at least, a Communard, in the French tradition. If he drinks strong coffee in small cups and smokes Gitanes then he's probably read Sartre for fun - i was drawn to the link by 'Voltaire', so if that's his inspiration then i'm prepared to hear him out: I've read Candide inside out since college and "All's for the best in the best of all possible worlds" still has meaning in today's world.
So link me up, Scotty.:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
It's an excuse to keep Nordstream 1 shut down and an explicit threat to Baltic pipe, which runs very close to the location of the attacks as @motorbiking said.
Watching the news last night a Norwegian told how their oil platforms have been targeted by drones 'unknown' but strongly suspected to be Russian. Do they have long-range capability? I don't know - but the Americans certainly do. The sooner they find out the truth of the matter, the better. As Norway isn't in NATO it leaves them vulnerable to an attack without consequences for drawing in member countries and might make them reconsider their strategic position. These attacks come just as The Baltic Pipeline is inaugurated, running from Norway to Poland, it'll bring much needed energy supplies to the EU and even though conspiracy theories have sprung up suggesting America is somehow to blame it's hard to see any other country than Russia being responsible.

Last edited:
Watching the news last night a Norwegian told how their oil platforms have been targeted by drones 'unknown' but strongly suspected to be Russian. Do they have long-range capability? I don't know - but the Americans certainly do. The sooner they find out the truth of the matter, the better. As Norway isn't in NATO it leaves them vulnerable to an attack without consequences for drawing in member countries and might make them reconsider their strategic position.
Yes, kerosene powered drones can manage very long range, just like conventional airplanes. Their Orlan drones are good for something like 600km but those are meant for tactical use. Their naval drones whatever they are will be capable of much farther.

Yes, kerosene powered drones can manage very long range, just like conventional airplanes. Their Orlan drones are good for something like 600km but those are meant for tactical use. Their naval drones whatever they are will be capable of much farther.
Interesting: according to this article @the Defense Post an Orlan can be controlled from a range of up to 90 miles - Norwegian Petroleum shows a range of maps detailing the location of their oil and gas platforms so i'd assume any drone being operated would have to be launched from Denmark, Sweden, the Baltic Sea or even the North Sea.
Is it a naval drone in this case? Take your pick.

Sponsored Links
Interesting: according to this article @the Defense Post an Orlan can be controlled from a range of up to 90 miles - Norwegian Petroleum shows a range of maps detailing the location of their oil and gas platforms so i'd assume any drone being operated would have to be launched from Denmark, Sweden, the Baltic Sea or even the North Sea.
Is it a naval drone in this case? Take your pick.
Not a clue, but you can remote control vehicles from boats and some drones can be launched from a yacht or small trawler.

Watching the news last night a Norwegian told how their oil platforms have been targeted by drones 'unknown' but strongly suspected to be Russian. Do they have long-range capability? I don't know - but the Americans certainly do. The sooner they find out the truth of the matter, the better. As Norway isn't in NATO it leaves them vulnerable to an attack without consequences for drawing in member countries and might make them reconsider their strategic position. These attacks come just as The Baltic Pipeline is inaugurated, running from Norway to Poland, it'll bring much needed energy supplies to the EU and even though conspiracy theories have sprung up suggesting America is somehow to blame it's hard to see any other country than Russia being responsible.
Yes it is.

How do we know it's been blown up, that bubble in the sea looks like it's been mocked up by those who made voyage to the bottom of the sea
Reports say nobodies to go near the area, how convenient.

How do we know it's been blown up, that bubble in the sea looks like it's been mocked up by those who made voyage to the bottom of the sea
Reports say nobodies to go near the area, how convenient.
Paranoid much?

Going too close to the leak would result in your boat falling to the bottom of the sea. Plus there may be explosive gas risks.

Sponsored Links
Back