American terrorism ?

Wouldn't be the first time the Americans carried out a false flag attack in order to justify further involvement in a conflict.
These attacks appear to be quite sophisticated and would suggest state involvement but who really knows who is behind them.

Sponsored Links
They're blaming the Russians, well I'll go to foot of our stairs.
Apparently the Russians are responsible for the collapse of the pound, according to Liz Truss anyway.

Sponsored Links
Some barrel your scraping there Denso told you not to compare notes with Bobby,

Wouldn't be the first time the Americans carried out a false flag attack in order to justify further involvement in a conflict.
These attacks appear to be quite sophisticated and would suggest state involvement but who really knows who is behind them.
Gulf of tonkin Vietnam .
And the USS Liberty which they were party to with getting Israel to do the dirty

I might be at odds with the general consensus but I have a feeling that the damage to the pipelines may be due to it being shut down. The normal pressure this thing runs at is well into 4 figures (in PSI) so I think it's reasonable that the steel pipe would expand when in normal use, Obviously this normal use was continuous, 24/7. So if it then gets shut down at the supply end and normal monitoring is not taking place (I'd imagine SCADA or similar to monitor pumps/pressures and to communicate with different control centers), the pressure drop could get very low indeed, it could even go negative pressure if boost pumps are running upstream. So this pipe that is subject to at least 70 metres of water pressure, no longer containing positive pressure and under sea, I feel could become. at the least, distorted. The problem then is the pipe is coated with concrete to weight it down so it does not try to float, if areas of this concrete fall off and the pipe does "try" to float, I believe it could well rupture.
Now there are multiple ruptures that nobody has seen the cause for, does this scenery not seem likely/possible?

Nope, not possible.

For a start, Nordstream 2 has never operated, and Nordstream 1 has been shut down for days. Shutdowns aren't unusual either, they're designed to manage that.

Plus four different failures at the same time on two different pipes? No, it's about as likely as Truss making it to Christmas.

Russians don’t seem all that concerned about the attack on there pipe line ?

By the Americans :ROFLMAO: (Yeah right)

Nope, not possible.

For a start, Nordstream 2 has never operated, and Nordstream 1 has been shut down for days. Shutdowns aren't unusual either, they're designed to manage that.

Plus four different failures at the same time on two different pipes? No, it's about as likely as Truss making it to Christmas.
That's fair enough...my thought was that it might not be a normal shut down? Russians turning off the taps unannounced so to speak. I suspect a normal shut down would leave positive pressure in the pipe, if it was unannounced however and the pumps upstream were still running the pressure may not just drop to zero but actually go negative. I'm only basing my thought's on my very limited knowledge as I monitor SCADA for several road tunnels (only in emergencies if our 2nd control room gets shut down). I just know that, in many ways, things can go bad very quickly if things are not shut down correctly. Two of our tunnels would flood in around an hour or so if the pumps (and the back up pumps) went offline for example and there are multiple backups for power, for pumps and for ventilation that would all fall flat on it's face if human intervention over rode the automatic systems.

As Norway isn't in NATO it leaves them vulnerable to an attack without consequences for drawing in member countries and might make them reconsider their strategic position.
Norway is in NATO. British NATO troops regularly do their winter training there. Sweden and Finland are the two Scandinavian countries who weren't in NATO and who applied to join this summer, but Finland in particular have run joint military exercises with NATO for several years

The Americans and NATO both tried to warn Germany of the potential future consequences of dependency on Russian fuel as long ago as the 1970s (so well before the era of the orange blimp) but were ignored or talked down by Germany which was determined to persue their "Ostpolitik" agenda, especially later on by German premier Gerhard Schroeder (Merkel's predecessor, and now head of the Gazprom subsidiary in Germany as well as being a self-declared "friend of Putin")

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back