American terrorism ?

Sponsored Links
That was always on the cards - and the Norwegian one to GB,
and the ones crossing Ukraine

Sponsored Links
Way before the threat of ukraine invasion the yanks were getting upset about it and the closer ties it was creating between germany and russia

Blowing up other states energy supply - pretty close to an act of war, but then so is spreading nerve agent around civilian areas and dispersing radioactive material in restaurants.

Biden said "If Russia invades there will no longer be a Nordstream 2" in Feb this year.

Great thread and one I was just talking about.

Did Putin do it first in effect taking control in an attempt to stop them looking like the the loser here and instead attempts to make out he did it to punish the west.

It's an excuse to keep Nordstream 1 shut down and an explicit threat to Baltic pipe, which runs very close to the location of the attacks as @motorbiking said.

I think it was the Vogan to push gold prices up. The cybermen will retaliate.

Conspiracy?
Anyone remember a Trump visit were he stood over and lectured a number of EU heads sat in a tight row on cheap seats, stackable types. He basically said that Russian gas etc could be used as a weapon against them and they could buy from the US instead.

Later Merkel had a period of shaking for some reason or the other. ;) Not that I connected that with anything but as with the news wondered why. Not that I connect it now.

The Ukraine situation has been on the cards for some time - as warned by the CIA concerning involvements with E Europe in general, NATO etc.

Merkel is recorded as not being keen on some areas of reliance on Russia. That may be down to one method the Soviet used to control it's satellites. They have their gas and oil supply.

Last edited:
I hadn't heard of Thierry Meyssan before now: It says he's investigated the far-right and the Catholic Church. What're his politics?
Bit of conspiracy theorist and as most on here believe in orthodoxy will see him as a crank but as he flies the flag for the eu he could be the exception to the rule.
Got another one, bit of a long read so more a bedtime story/read if your interested.

Sponsored Links
Back