Amnesty for illegal immigrants.

According to thatcher communism was a failure, if thats the case why is it that migrants from places like poland are supposed to be better educated better behaved and work harder than the natives.

Sponsored Links
It has crossed my mind if its so bureaucratic tracking down a person working in this country. How difficult would be for me if I decided to stay in Sydney or Auckland, if I fancied a change??
So many people are on the move officially and unofficially these days that evading detection seems more than feasible!
To face permanent exclusion and deportation would not be a big deal when your in your forties any how??
Yes, I know what the law is before you say.

According to thatcher communism was a failure, if thats the case why is it that migrants from places like poland are supposed to be better educated better behaved and work harder than the natives.

Err, yes, but they have to come to this country, live 12 to a room and pick lettuces in the ppisssing rain for minimum wage 12 hours a day. Doesn't sound like success to me!

Err, yes, but they have to come to this country, live 12 to a room and pick lettuces in the ppisssing rain for minimum wage 12 hours a day. Doesn't sound like success to me!
It's called having "a positive work ethic" it's one of the joys of living in a capitalist state.

Sponsored Links

It's called having "a positive work ethic" it's one of the joys of living in a capitalist state.

They learned it quickly then. The Poles were behind the iron curtain until a few years ago.

Back