Amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boris jonhson says he supports the campaign for an amnesty for the estimated 950,000 illegal migrants living in this country, since he has be-come lord mayor he seems to be trying to ingratiate himself with londons immigrant communties, i thought he was a Tory.

Spain and Italy have all tried amnesties for illegals but all they have done is create more illegal immigration, and what sort of message does this send to people like the ghurkas who have tried to enter this country using the proper channels.

Sponsored Links
Typical! Rather than deport them and deal with the problem just let another million scroungers and parasites entitled to free housing, benefits, healthcare, education etc etc. This country is on it's knees thanks to all the freeloaders and scum already.

I'm all for the ghurka's they should be welcomed with open arms and instead send all these Islamic fundamentalists back to their mudhuts in the deserts why they belong.

Kick the illegals out, and let the Ghurkas stay. Then employ them to guard the tunnel and ferries. Lets see how many try and come across then! ;)

Sponsored Links
Its one of those subjects that would have set me off on a further to the right of Mussolini, 5 paragraph rant, in the past on this forum.

I don't give a fiddler's tosse any more. UK is finished. It's over. The immigrants who are busy infiltrating every area of our country and daily lives are here now. Their numbers, and their influence in our lives will grow and grow (watch BBC TV if you want proof).

I am preparing to emigrate well before my 50th year. :(

I am preparing to emigrate well before my 50th year. :(
Which will make you an immigrant in which ever country you end up in. If it's the breakdown of the way of life in this country that enrages you WS why are you considering emigrating to another country with it's own way of life? I'm not attacking your decision mate, I have a similar opinion. With every year that goes by I seem to think I cannot see me ending my days in this country but I also think, where the hell would I go though? It's the 'way of life' here that is eroding and I don't see how that can be recaptured elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, it not just the erosion of the British way of life, it's other stuff like crime, policing, taxes etc that get my goat! But I just think moving anywhere else could/would turn out to be 'out of the frying pan into the fire' so to speak. Time for my 'Grumpy Old Man' medication! :confused:

Blas - you watched too much Grizzly Adams when you were younger and are dreaming of a eutopia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Blas - you watched too much Grizzly Adams when you were younger and are dreaming of a eutopia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:D You're right mate! It's not all that bad in this country but I do worry where it will all end! Having a young son doesn't help!

No problem with 'legal' immigrants so long as 'they' adjust to OUR way of life, abide by OUR laws, learn OUR language, get a job where they pay taxes etc and don't try ramming their culture down our throats.
And the Gurkhas should get automatic entry rights!

According to some reports there are up to 400,000 illegals in london alone, maybe this is why boris wants them legalised, he wants their votes :LOL:

what boris said was throw them out, lock them up , or job them ,but do something , how do we deal with millions of people . :confused:
pull out of human rights bill, and euro pact, f### em all
and dont moan at china, or middle east, africa etc, when they do horrid things to people we dont agree with .
its stinks but thats life

I watched ww2 in colour the other day, sad i know, v.e day, all the crowds in London town and guess what, not one black face. Accorded to the bbc's historical drama series the streets should have been teeming, where were they, day off, hiding?
Repatriate now. Country of origin of self, parents or even great grand parents. Africas a nice place, Gordon likes it, big wide open spaces, no social or nhs though, but now they have seen how its done set up your own. If you're foreign and have a skill this country needs then there should be a contract that when the skill is no longer required go back from whence you came take the money and improve your part of the world with it.

I watched ww2 in colour the other day, sad i know, v.e day, all the crowds in London town and guess what, not one black face. Accorded to the bbc's historical drama series the streets should have been teeming, where were they, day off, hiding?
Repatriate now. Country of origin of self, parents or even great grand parents. Africas a nice place, Gordon likes it, big wide open spaces, no social or nhs though, but now they have seen how its done set up your own. If you're foreign and have a skill this country needs then there should be a contract that when the skill is no longer required go back from whence you came take the money and improve your part of the world with it.

Yes, its sad to see what a mongrel nation we have become. I was in Krakow, Poland for 5 days last year. Bear in mind that this is Poland's 2nd city, but I only saw 5 non-whites the whole time. Guess what, the city operates perfectly well without them. Also, no ghettos, little knife crime, no gang culture, kids don't act and dress like 'gangsta rappers', drug crime a fraction of ours, crime in general is a lot less and safe streets ANYWHERE in the city even at night. Coincidence - I don't think so.

So, can anyone tell me what uncontrolled immigration has done for The UK, and what are countries like Poland (& Czech Republic) missing out on by not having any immigration?

Sponsored Links
Back