Amnesty for illegal immigrants????

As far as I am aware democracy only discusses representation of the people, nothing about doing what the people want.
Not exactly what I thought a democracy is meant to be.

However, if someone is you representative, it is customary for that person to represent the wishes of the people.

Our current electoral system throws into power the largest minority - rarely if ever does it produce a majority vote of over 50% of the population
I think that our system should be changed to one where a general election has to be held within a month of a PM standing down - i.e. the people vote for the PM, not for the party. Hint hint.
There should be further rules'including:
1/. if any mp decides that (s)he wishes to cross parties, then they should resign the seat immediately and a by-election be called. The electorate voted for a party to whom the person is affiliated, not a person.
2/. any mp found to be breaking the rules (eg paying their offspring for work not carried out, curious expense claims etc) should be dismissed immediately without severance, and a by-election called to enable the electorate ensure that the newly chosen local candidate represents the affiliated party's views satisfactorily.

The electorate are mps' employers and deserve the right to equal terms and conditions to be applied to this employment.

Sponsored Links
I heard a news story tonight on radio 4, that the Government in Italy is drawing up legislation to allow "vigilante groups" to patrol the streets, to help cut down the amount of crime, mostly caused by Romanians. They are public enemy number one in Italy. Most countries in Europe are so hardline when it comes to taking action against immigrants and crime. This soft touch Labour Government go out of their way to accomodate anybody and everybody,,,,, as long as they're not British. If you are British and you complain,, you're branded as racist.. Utter sh*te.

Roughcaster.

I heard a news story tonight on radio 4, that the Government in Italy is drawing up legislation to allow "vigilante groups" to patrol the streets, to help cut down the amount of crime, mostly caused by Romanians. They are public enemy number one in Italy.

There's an irony that the romans are going to gang up on ..... the romans, who speak (from my understanding) a close variant of latin! :confused:

Oh! ha ha! its just dawned on me, this is all a wind up, you had me worried there for a while,it was looking like a meeting of the BNP, ha ha! very good. :LOL: you guys :LOL: what are you like :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
And there is one of this countries biggest problems , people air there views and are called racist when they are nothing of the sort.

this is a democracy not as dictatorship
is it?
where we go through the correct procedures
even if the procedures are incorrect?
and tolerate others if we agree with them or not
such as paedophiles and rapists?

within the law off course
if you approve of rapists or paedophiles thats between you and your concience

if the procedures are wrong things should be improved in a well thought out concidered manner that will achive the goals not knee jerk reactions that usualy fail badly like the dangerous dogs act

Tim west Big al
And there lies the problem with this country,
You think its perfectly ok for guys who have just laid there lives on the line to be called baby killers and be shouted and jeered at by scum that would soon curb your democratic rights

and what are you trying to do !!!
are you trying to stop the protesters rights !!!
you cant have it both ways

Our problem is that most of our financial and civic systems are still based largely on TRUST. If you have ever visited countries like Nigeria, Sudan, Pakistan as I have you will understand why people in those countries are so desperate to get into a stable safe country like Britain that they run rings around our systems, especially when they have grown up in environments where it is normal to be cheated and robbed by everybody else.

LET THEM ALL IN :!:

Let the whole of Africa, China and the Eastern Block swarm over us like ants!

I LOVE IT!

and what are you trying to do !!!
are you trying to stop the protesters rights !!!
you cant have it both ways

A sad indictment of our times - I believe in liberal thinking, but scum bags like these do not deserve to be in our country. Our brave soldiers didn't ask to go to war, neither did they ask to be ridiculed by spurious, so called Islamics, who take all that our country has to offer and yet still criticise us. Could they / would they do that in their own country?
Parasites.

It said in the newspaper yesterday, that two people were arrested following that outrage with our troops..... No,,,, don't be silly,,,,, it wasn't any of the foul mouthed protesters,,, the police aren't allowed to arrest people like them, for the fear of being branded racist,,,,,no,,,,, it was two of the crowd who turned out to welcome/honour the troops,,, they were sickened by the protesters offensive disloyal behaviour, and were arrested for public disorder, or some other trumped up charge....... If you're a loyal British citizen, expect nothing from this Government, or the police, in situations such as these,,, Typical.

Roughcaster.

You never get an anti American display is New York do you? The Yanks would shoot them on the spot. One day the worm will turn and there'll be riots all over the UK.

Those days "are" a coming Joe, nothing more certain. This lot know it too.... Good to see ya.

Roughcaster.

You never get an anti American display is New York do you? The Yanks would shoot them on the spot. One day the worm will turn and there'll be riots all over the UK.
Forget the other nasty stuff Like tear gas and indescriminate murders on each side.
This sound all so far fetched right now and I hope everyone has made a plan for social breakdown here at "home"??

Sponsored Links
Back