uk border police

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
was watching this new series on sky1 "uk border police". Basically if an illegal immigrant is arrested and has not got a passport, he has to be given leave to stay and therefore avoids deportation.

Sounds to me like even if the will was there, they won't be able to send these people back. It all smells of amnesty to me, even if a new government takes a stronger approach towards immigration.

Sponsored Links
Who cares? Roll on the revolution.

I rolled off the ferry at dover and drove through the controls smoking a spliff.

Sponsored Links
I'm watching this program & going "YES!" and putting another notch in the "immigrants sent packing" list.... lol

And the cheek of the buggers that are in the lorries, all coming out smiling while thinking"yes mate you caught me, but i'll be in another lorry in 2 hours time & you wont then!" :D

I rolled off the ferry at dover and drove through the controls smoking a spliff.

Is that because Immigration and Customs control are both based in Calais?
No they're not. There is a Customs Stop at Dover too.

Only one I've seen at Dover is for outgoing journeys.
I've just recently come back Ricky. Got French relatives. I can definitely say there are customs on 'our' side. Its just before you leave the port. I was worried we would get stopped as we had had a nightmare of a wait (French side), a bad crossing, 2 adults that just wanted to get back home and my son who wanted a McDonald's! It wasn't the Customs that worried me as we have nothing to hide but it would have been a pain in the backside due to the delay it would have caused us.

Thanks for the offer Sylvan Tieger but I don't think your style of shooting is very sporting. ;)

If I were allowed to shoot immigrants then I would start with:-

.22 Air rifle with a shot to their posterior, this would encourage them to run a bit further away. (at least they had a chance)

12 gauge just to keep them running

Then .22 rimfire at 100+ yards just to slow them down a bit

A .223 to finish 'em off.

Or if this dam country lifted rediciulous gun laws a 50 cal would be more humane.

Sponsored Links
Back