uk border police

Thanks for the offer Sylvan Tieger but I don't think your style of shooting is very sporting. ;)

If I were allowed to shoot immigrants then I would start with:-

.22 Air rifle with a shot to their posterior, this would encourage them to run a bit further away. (at least they had a chance)

12 gauge just to keep them running

Then .22 rimfire at 100+ yards just to slow them down a bit

A .223 to finish 'em off.

Or if this dam country lifted rediciulous gun laws a 50 cal would be more humane.

Then you do not know your air rifles I happen to have several air rifles and the RWS has a velocity over 1,100 FPS and can penetrate 1/4" ply wood quite easily and is more accurate then many 22 cal rim fire rifles BUT only with in a few hundred feet

I picked up some hollow point 22 cal that seem to do a decent job and still for the price the Russian 7.62 x 39 is still cheap ammo and very dependable

Sponsored Links
Indeed there is a customs stop on our side at Dover arrivals. Though most people are allowed to drive straight through. They cant stop everyone can they.

Indeed there is a customs stop on our side at Dover arrivals. Though most people are allowed to drive straight through. They cant stop everyone can they.
No they can't stop everyone. They don't have the man power. Your point being....?

Sponsored Links
Then you do not know your air rifles I happen to have several air rifles and the RWS has a velocity over 1,100 FPS and can penetrate 1/4" ply wood quite easily and is more accurate then many 22 cal rim fire rifles

Kind of illegal in this country, unless you obtain a full firearms certificate. (Harder to get than a shotgun licence)

Hey Sylvan, aren't you an immigrant? Why don't you shoot yourself?

Hey Sylvan, aren't you an immigrant? Why don't you shoot yourself?[/quote]

If I did shoot myself your mother and wife and possibly your daughters would be miss me as I visit them as you go off to work

Ok son

If I did shoot myself your mother and wife and possibly your daughters would be miss me as I visit them as you go off to work

Ok son

Not surprising really, they all have morning jobs working on the reception desk in the VD clinic.

Ok pop.

Sponsored Links
Back