Amnesty for illegal immigrants????

These are real people, not cattle your talking about, imagine if it was you that was the subject of this thread.

Sponsored Links
These are real people, not cattle your talking about, imagine if it was you that was the subject of this thread.

The thread is about illegal immigrants. That makes the cattle more welcome in my book.

Pen and paper refuses nothing ........ In any case any figures given out by nu labour are fabricated backed by lies and untruths.
Keep em out. No Amnesty!

Sponsored Links
Richard inherited a million quid plus house in idyllic Cornwall. He's never even seen an immigrant.

Your probably right Joe, :LOL: but is that really all it takes to become uncaring? just the sight of a immigrant? that's powerful medicine

It isn't inhumane to want the influx of humanity halted before the UK is totally over-run. These people are economic migrants, nothing more. Their home is elsewhere. They've made a few bob here but now it is time to go home. Do you advocate an open border policy where all can enter? Well that's what you are saying.

It isn't inhumane to want the influx of humanity halted before the UK is totally over-run.

We are already overrun with immigrants that contribute naff all to our society. Having seen some of their work ethics in the building/plumbing/gas/electrical business, of which they have totally decimated I might add, they can all go back to their mindless, moronic countries from whence they came. I can't blame immigrants for wanting to better themselves, I mainly blame the Government for allowing them to 'play the system' You try it and see how far you get.
Any decent, hard working indiginous Englishman would get nothing.

Why is it that the English politician past and present bestows upon his fellow countrymen the full rigours of flawed eu legislation whilst other eu member countries with some wit pick and choose what suits them and not one eyebrow is raised?

do they come from all over the world through Amnesty International?

Gah, those hypocritical gets! I used to be a member but got sick of the political agenda.

I had always thought they were all about promoting human rights, anti-torture, freeing political prisoners, abolishing concepts of thought-crime. But, once you're in the organisation you soon find they are mostly whinging pinkos who are far more concerned with abolishing globalisation, free market economy and centre-right wing politics (which to me seemed weird to me as surely that would lead to political prisoners and thought-crime? :confused: )

When I was there, no-one seemed concerned about Mugabe because at the time it was black-on-white violence - "Ah, that's just their fault for being descended from imperialists who took the land!". None of them realised that it would lead to famine once the farmers left and the food supply stopped.

Those who carry the anti-torture, anti-political prisoner agenda are a minority in AI. :evil: :evil:

Sorry, rant over :oops: :oops:

Why is it that the English politician past and present bestows upon his fellow countrymen the full rigours of flawed eu legislation whilst other eu member countries with some wit pick and choose what suits them and not one eyebrow is raised?

I think it's more to do with officious little pratts who want their moment of glory to justify their sad little lives. Jobsworths!

I wonder how many of those cheeky bastar#s in Luton today where illegals .
Should have been rounded up and given a good slap and then thrown out if illegal why the fek does this country put up with these people.

I wonder how many of those cheeky bastar#s in Luton today where illegals .
Should have been rounded up and given a good slap and then thrown out if illegal why the fek does this country put up with these people.

the same reason as we put up with people like your self
this is a democracy not as dictatorship where we go through the correct procedures
and tolerate others if we agree with them or not

Sponsored Links
Back