An Iranian

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
not so the French have murdered and tried to get the murderers off with some diplomatic caper

scoundrels
source?

The Paris-based Committee Against Modern Slavery recently reported that it documented 135 cases of exploitation, including violence and rape, in Western capitals.

In another case (during Thatcher's time) a US husband of a diplomat's wife escaped prosecution for sexual assault against a young girl.

Is it xenophobia if it's the truth or lie, or either, either, or......:confused::confused:
Until transam produces a source of reference to support his allegations, it's his xenophobia.

And I don't mean, "he heard it on the radio, or down the pub, or from his neighbour".

source?

The Paris-based Committee Against Modern Slavery recently reported that it documented 135 cases of exploitation, including violence and rape, in Western capitals.

In another case (during Thatcher's time) a US husband of a diplomat's wife escaped prosecution for sexual assault against a young girl.

rainbow warrior ;)

Until transam produces a source of reference to support his allegations, it's his xenophobia.

And I don't mean, "he heard it on the radio, or down the pub, or from his neighbour".

rainbow warrior :p

stuff yer links

rainbow warrior :p

stuff yer links
No evidence to support your fanntasy about diplomatic immunity being connected with the Rainbow Warrior incident.
I knew you couldn't find it because it doesn't exist. No issue, exploitation or abuse of diplomatic immunity arose during that issue.
You were just practising your xenophobia again, because an opportunity arose.

Sponsored Links
Back