And There It Was........Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He calls me racist all the time.....................maybe I am. .

I will repeat for yet another time, when I accuse anyone of racism I accompany that allegation with the evidence, and supported by eminent definitions that reinforce my allegations.
I have quoted from eminent sources to prove your racism, and yet you still persist in using racist terms.
You have proved decisively and repeatedly that you don't care being considered a racist.
And supposedly you have a brother who is a Local Authority officer and shares your attitude, and you're content to drag him into your racist behaviour.
You obviously have no concern for anyone but yourself.

Sponsored Links
And supposedly you have a brother who is a Local Authority officer and shares your attitude, and you're content to drag him into your racist behaviour.

Of course he does. He witnesses gullible liberals who pander to the caravan dwelling minority, but also witnesses their systematic pursuit of old and vulnerable people to mercilessly defraud on a very regular basis. Add to that their generally lawless lifestyle, no payment of tax, and the filth and human excrement they leave behind them - then only a deluded libertard like yourself would fight their corner. Would be interested to see your attitude if this 'oppressed minority' brought their 'culture' to a field next to your house. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Of course he does. He witnesses gullible liberals who pander to the caravan dwelling minority, but also winesses their systematic pursuit of old and vulnerable people to mercilessly defraud on a very regular basis. Add to that their generally lawless lifestyle, no payment of tax, and the filth and human excrement they leave behind them - then only a deluded libertard like yourself would fight their corner. Would be interested to see your attitude if this 'oppressed minority' brought their 'culture' to a field next to your house. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And you and your brother can differentiate between gypsies and any other itinerant traveller?
How do you tell the difference? I suspect the forum would like to learn the skill.

Sponsored Links
And you and your brother can differentiate between gypsies and any other itinerant traveller?
How do you tell the difference? I suspect the forum would like to learn the skill.

Proper Romany = no problem

Romanian = big problem

Emerald Isle = really big problem (always behind the distraction burglaries and fleecing of old/vulnerable.)

Consider yourself educated. Now run along to the mods. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Proper Roma = no problem

Romanian = big problem

Emerald Isle = really big problem (always behind the distraction burglaries and fleecing of old/vulnerable.)

"I've got some tarmac left over from a job Sir".....:D

Proper Romany = no problem

Romanian = big problem

"Kebab balls" enjoy (sadly original has been taken down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back