So I go out and do a days work....

T

thatbloke

Just got back and all the posts and threads have been deleted or heavily censored , what gives?

Sponsored Links
Its not really a forum is it

I bet if a MOD doesn't like Country music and I start a thread about Tammy Wynette that too would be deleted

Sometimes there is no clear justification why and that is what makes this forum "The Dog's Breath"

I bet if a MOD doesn't like Country music and I start a thread about Tammy Wynette that too would be deleted

Sometimes there is no clear justification why and that is what makes this forum "The Dog's Breath"

Watch the door does not hit you on the way out... ;)

Watch the door does not hit you on the way out... ;)

Yet another fine example of your intelligent wit, you must be a hoot in your house

Why not agree or disprove my statement, I think your bored and get some kind of cheap thrill having flaming wars on forums, respect my opinion and be man enough to admit there may be some truth in it

Sponsored Links
As a neutral person here I think it was right to tidy up the thread, it was just turning into a sniping load of shyte.

As a neutral person here I think it was right to tidy up the thread, it was just turning into a sniping load of shyte.

I wasn't referring to this thread in particular, I agree the flaming war on here did look a tad childish but other thread deletions are pedantic and officious

I had a thread pruned, but the 2nd page went silly, why not just delete those posts, and keep the genuine material, although it was in Off topic/GD, I mean that's where you are supposed to offload aren't you? Silly flaming people shouldn't cause the entire thread to be gone? And it seems to be the same people all the time.

Sponsored Links