Andrew Rosindell

Prove it!
Prove you booked your container for your belongings and one-way flights when you said you were leaving the country and prove that you actually applied for a Ukranian refugee family to stay with you . Oh no, you can't!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
They afford all that on their UC payments? Most I know are struggling to eat and heat their houses. As I say - fiction.
Two minutes in the door and already on my ignore list. BTW, being on my ignore list doesn't mean I will ignore you, I just use it to remind me who the R.Soles are.

Does this qualify?
A woman a few doors from me has never worked a day in her life but smokes like a chimney, has a car and goes a foreign holiday at least twice a year.
Her son lives with her, he's about 45 and never worked either. He also has a council house nearby but prefers to live with his mammy. He also smokes like a chimney and stinks the place out with his weed. He's got a nice motorbike too.
How do you know all this stuff?
Never worked, holidays, etc ...

And how do you know that relatives aren't helping them financially?

Those holidays may be nothing more than cheap flights to stay in a property owned by their family.

If you are confident they are claiming things they are not entitled to, have you reported them to the authorities?

Does this qualify?
A woman a few doors from me has never worked a day in her life but smokes like a chimney, has a car and goes a foreign holiday at least twice a year.
Her son lives with her, he's about 45 and never worked either. He also has a council house nearby but prefers to live with his mammy. He also smokes like a chimney and stinks the place out with his weed. He's got a nice motorbike too.

I can vouch for this as I know many such families and individuals living that life. I know whole estates of them, and I know it is rife in Scotland too (no offence to our decent Scots brethren). Furthermore, I have known, and known of, such people as long as I can remember, which is back to the 1960s, when it was called Social Security. In some communities it is such a traditional way of life that it is an aspiration to "get on benefits". Where the middle classes want their children to go to university, the dole classes want their offspring to claim as many benefits as they can.

You can get state benefits for all sorts of unbelievable things, including being on drugs or being an alcoholic. A popular ruse is to claim your child is disabled, which sadly holds the child back but brings to the family concerned multiples of the money they would have got for a healthy child.

You can even get a dog on benefits now, and don't get me started on housing benefit and the parasite landlords attached thereto.

It will not stop as long as we have the conservative / labour paradigm, as the dole classes are voters too.

And it is no use asking for evidence that they are doing this. To give evidence is to expose a criminal act, which would be hard to prove and could land the accuser in danger; dole land is quite vicious.

For Ellal and OBFace to flatly state that the above is untrue, they must either be lying or be immensely ignorant. How the other half live.

Sponsored Links
That some people on UC are well off?

Maybe you can point out someone in that situation since you appear to be one of those millions 'in the know'?

Good afternoon

I'm not going to breach the DPA just to prove a point but as the poster, Stivno gave you example I could give you hundreds.
I worked on the front line of a couple of council directorates and visited people in council owned property and all other types of ownership and rented property for many, many years.

It was not my job to prove benefits fraud etc but you needed to be quiet simple not to note it judging by what I saw and times told.

A typical example:

Couple claims to be split up but living together subletting at least one property. They cite cant work more than x hours as "its not worth it, init."
Meaning their benefits would be reduced.

Others citing hardship but always had mum disability SUV, able to fill her up, have the latest mobiles, real or fake desginer clothing, toys and games in the property like a toy shop, often more than one dog to feed, talking about not being able to go abroad and had to have hols away from home (they cost money) smoking often both of them, drinking. I got this from most claiming hardship - "Johhnys not going without as its Chrizmas, init... or johhnys birthday..". or a mates birth one of a few dozen mates

For sure some need it but even those outside the criteria for UC etc are suffering and most of these people own their own home or rented privately and may lose their homes where they have paid off tens if not hundreds of thousands of pounds but because everthing is going up inc mortgage rates they cant afford it. What about their UC????

Most of the posters on this site have never claimed benefits and we all know it is there should things go seriously wrong and rightly so. However, most on these forums have at least one property and as many more than one often paid off via hard work and manging money ad not trying to run before walking.

Why should the extra UC continue and why cant people/mps state the truth as he like all of us are not referring to everything but those that we are talking about.

What saddnes me is these clowns/politicians beg for your votes and the tories make false promiese of making it worthwhile if you work/ed and are "prudent" with our money that has been taxed several times but come care home fees, IHT we are ****ed very hard.

Labour bleats to those that are often on benefits and they let them down as well as everyone elese

The only winners are the politicians for cert along with big business, their chums and those that can work and wont almost everyone else is shafted hard.

A popular ruse is to claim your child is disabled, which sadly holds the child back but brings to the family concerned multiples of the money they would have got for a healthy child.
You obviously don't know just how difficult it is to get a fair assessment for PIP.

People with severe disabilities are being passed as fit for work.

You can offer proof: there must be articles in the trusted press that detail cases of disability fraud.

You obviously don't know just how difficult it is to get a fair assessment for PIP.

People with severe disabilities are being passed as fit for work.

You can offer proof: there must be articles in the trusted press that detail cases of disability fraud.
SS you are a very decent and respectable chap, and you see the world through honest eyes. It is very difficult for honest people to claim benefits, because an honest person follows the rules, tells the truth and waits patiently in line. The benefit cheat is the antithesis of all that, and knows from his vast dishonest experiences exactly what to do or say to get what he wants. There are many cases of benefit fraud in the press (just Google it) but, as with all crimes, most go undetected.

Whilst I have known, and known of, hundreds of benefit cheats I can only recall one person ever having been caught and prosecuted. So, to extrapolate, for every 1 prosecution there are 500 getting away with it. And, when someone is prosecuted, they generally get off lightly and are allowed to continue to claim benefits.

Re. PIP: I've been told by many sources that it has been easier to claim since the covid scamdemic, as doctors nowadays cannot be bothered.

Andy11

Excellent post, thanks.

I'll just like to add that these benefits cheats give the genuine claimants a poor press.

Then you have th Blue badge abused by millions via fraudulent claims or a fake badge or more often than not the genuine holder letting others use the badge.

Sponsored Links
Back