Andy carroll goes back to newcastle

Sponsored Links
And Fergie was almost sacked for his first 6 years bad performances.

Best bit of football business EVER Newcastle offloading eey eaw/ Carroll to the scousers for £35million

Best football business EVER was Torres to Chelsea for £50m :D

But the club new they had a winner in Fergie and we are talking the late 80's not 25 years later when you get a couple of years max, Dalgleish will cut and run he has done it before and will do it again plus he is too old now

Torres was at least a TOP class player in his time and actually now is showing that he has something still to give.

Carroll is a pure bred championship donkey and it shows every time he plays

Ok so Sturridge scored and set one up! Torres was involved in the other goals aswell! Were trying to keep him fresh for Barcelona! Torres and Drogba and Strurridge the catalans are bricking it!

I would play Sturridge before Torres, if it dont work out, then bring on Torres.....Sturridge is your form player when he gets a game.....daft to leave him out....and I hate Chelsea :LOL:

Torres was at least a TOP class player in his time and actually now is showing that he has something still to give.

Torres wet downhill almost a year before he left us!...he thought the grass was greener and he was bigger than the club....how Karma always bites back! I remember Owen did the same thing when he left for Real, look at him now.

Sponsored Links
Snico if its all about form why do they keep on perservering with Carroll?
Sturridge does all his best work on the wing, torres cant/wont do it! Torres is best through the middle its pointless playing him out there where as sturridge gets a lot of possession. Hes still young and learning! He also has to do a lt of tracking back and therefore covers a lot of ground. He has time on his side.

Snico if its all about form why do they keep on perservering with Carroll?
Sturridge does all his best work on the wing, torres cant/wont do it! Torres is best through the middle its pointless playing him out there where as sturridge gets a lot of possession. Hes still young and learning! He also has to do a lt of tracking back and therefore covers a lot of ground. He has time on his side.

Because besides not getting the goals he should be, he has been playing very well. In 7 Games he hasn't started, we never won one. 7 games he did start we only lost 1.

His presence does work, and he lays balls of well for other players....hes still young and will get better with time. Other people will disagree but its fact we win more and play better with him.

The problem we have is Downing, Henderson and Adam. Downing has put more crosses into the box than any other play this season, but he needs to put them in and find someone :confused:

Downing puts in the crosses carroll should be on the end of them, they cant all be bad crosses! Maybe he should worry less about his ponytail and more about his positioning!
The hypocrisy of it! Its ok for you to have a non scoring centerfoward but not us. Atleast ours is starting to score now! ;)
Cant see the vid!

Downing puts in the crosses carroll should be on the end of them, they cant all be bad crosses! Maybe he should worry less about his ponytail and more about his positioning!
The hypocrisy of it! Its ok for you to have a non scoring centerfoward but not us. Atleast ours is starting to score now! ;)
Cant see the vid!

Downing cant put in a decent cross....thats the problem, Martin Kelly puts in a better cross than Downing and hes a defender!

You have to at least pass the forst man when putting a cross, its school boy stuff, no wonder Carroll gets wound up.

While were having this conversation, i was just watching MOTD!
Carroll the diving tramp!
Reina losing his head!
Another bad day at the office for king kenny!
I love it!

While were having this conversation, i was just watching MOTD!
Carroll the diving tramp!
Reina losing his head!
Another bad day at the office for king kenny!
I love it!

You call Carroll a diver, when you have the biggest diver in the Prem in your team......Mr Drogba :LOL: :LOL:

and I dont blame Reina loing it....hes frustrated, he gets tripped up, then then Perch puts in an oscar winning performance!

Sponsored Links
Back