Angela Rayner

Plenty of people are saying it was a stupid thing to do and still are.

You’ve proven you mow little about money. No need to make yourself look worse.

And perhaps read your own article before commenting.
the article says it was a wise decision

I rest my case.

Sponsored Links

"Mr Daly, the MP for Bury North, is understood to have made police aware of neighbours contradicting Ms Rayner's statement that a property, separate from her husband's, was her main residency.
Police initially said there would be no investigation but Mr Daly complained that officers did not appear to have looked the electoral roll and other documents".

The noose is tightening……

She said: "Boris Johnson’s Downing Street is under police investigation, how on earth can he think he can stay on as Prime Minister?"

Sharing a screenshot of her tweet, Reform UK leader Richard Tice said: "Angela Rayner is under police investigation, how on earth can she think she can stay on as deputy leader of the Labour Party? They want to be the next Govt……"

Sponsored Links
That’ll be good if it happens. Trade is all I ever wanted from a European partnership - not to be told what to do and who we can let into our country and take advantage of our systems.
Well at least that doesn't happen now.

It has stopped isn't it? Or is it not actually that the EU that stopped it happening

Your talking ******, just projecting as per usual.
How do you “think outside the box”?

You believe in a stream of conspiracy theories: “globalists”, “WEF”, “agent 30”, “QAnon” George Soros, Bill Gates.

It’s just abject nonsense

Was all this explained in the original referendum. If I recall it was just passed off as better trading relationship between member states.
The U.K. played a key role in the development of the single market and the EU.

You don’t understand the benefits of the single market, so you aren’t qualified to judge

She said: "Boris Johnson’s Downing Street is under police investigation, how on earth can he think he can stay on as Prime Minister?"

Sharing a screenshot of her tweet, Reform UK leader Richard Tice said: "Angela Rayner is under police investigation, how on earth can she think she can stay on as deputy leader of the Labour Party? They want to be the next Govt……"
Angela Rayner was right, he got the sack for lying.

The noose is tightening……
I don't think anybody really cares.

If she is found guilty then due process should happen

Who is defending her? It's just being pointed out that it's minor in the scale of things.

So she should be sacked it if turns out she was living with her hubby (as per the neighbours and her social media) and not in her "home" (contrary to what her neighbours say) and her electoral registration.

The electoral fraud is unbelievably minor. small scale Tax evasion also minor. Being a huge lying hypocrite - big issue

Sponsored Links
Back