Brown in history books

Do you want Brown and his croonies to ruin the country further?

• yes

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • no

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JohnD wrote
If you had been correct about Brown causing it (you're not)

Show me where I have said brown caused it?
My post was in reply to TW who curiously thinks brown is going to take suitable action to get Britian back on its feet.
As if. :rolleyes:
The idiot has just endorsed another 150 billion of borrowing this year alone.
My referral was the UK and YES brown caused the financial mess in the UK pretty much single handledly IMO.
Brown knew years ago that the books were not balancing and could have stood up to bliar but for his greed for power.
So he choose to rob a few poor old pensioners here, a sale of gold there and swingening taxes everywhere and the books suddenly added up and bliar handed him the reigns.

then since his influence is only in the UK, the crash would have happened only in the UK and not every where else.

But it didn't happen everywhere else. :rolleyes:

Since it did happen everywhere, your assertion is clearly wrong.

Once again it didn't happen every where so your assertion is clearly wrong. :rolleyes:
brown threw caution to the wind many years ago and now the people reap his harvest.
Many countries throughout the world have behaved prudently over the last decade and are able to look to the future without the prospect of heaping collossal taxes on their people to pay off debt.
Must go now. I start work at 6am and finish at 7pm.
About the first 3 hours work pays brown. Next year I will probably have to start at 5am, the following year 4am.......................
Never mind eh, we can always blame thatcher. ;)

NOT.

Sponsored Links
I'm not misquoting you. This is what you said.
Gordon Brown is the one who CAUSED the financial mess (by totally encouraging financial deregulation and a very light touch by the FSA, to allow the unsustainable credit upon which his 'boom years' were built) - and now he wants us to believe he is the big hero coming to fix it all?

Allowing Gordon Brown to try and fix the financial mess is about as sensible as employing Josef Frtizl as a babysitter! (Or Tony B.Liar as the Middle East "Peace Envoy"!!!)

And I disagreed with it

And still do.

The financial collapse is a world-wide problem caused by the international, and particularly American, financial systems, not one that was caused by Brown.

Sponsored Links
Gordon was brilliant in parliament today and made cameron look two inches tall when he rebuffed camerons calls for an election by asking why cameron hadnt spoken about how he would sort out several problems instead of doing his usual character assassination.

Answers simple really, cameron has no policies or ideas he's a plastic politician whose only interested in his image in front of the cameras ie the photo shoot with the gurkhas.

The only chance of brown being brilliant, is after he is doused in phosphor.
What do you expect from an idiot whose idol is trotski; his only policy is to be the "leader" of this country, regardless of whether he destroys us or not.
He is a dangerous megalomaniac who will do anything to stay in power.

The financial collapse is a world-wide problem.
Ah yes, the Labour party mantra, which precedes every statement on the financial crisis.

caused by the international, and particularly American, financial systems, not one that was caused by Brown.

No, not caused by but, exacerbated by Browns wastefulness of our resources.

As I posted previously the IMF place us in the WORST position of any developed country to weather the storm.

What resources? Maggie Thatcher wasted North Sea Oil and sold off everything else, with no manufacturing base left we are only just now seeing what a disaster Maggies dream was, had it not been for labours good housekeeping over the last decade or so this country would have gone to the dogs ages ago, still there;s always time for cockup cameron to finish the job maggie started if he ever gets into power.

Ah yes, the Labour party mantra, which precedes every statement on the financial crisis.
Are you suggesting it isn't a world-wide problem? :rolleyes:

Perhaps you missed the rest of my post............. :rolleyes:
No, not caused by but, exacerbated by Browns wastefulness of our resources.

Perhaps you would care to comment on what the IMF thinks of the state of our economy.

Gordon was brilliant in parliament today and made cameron look two inches tall when he rebuffed camerons calls for an election by asking why cameron hadnt spoken about how he would sort out several problems instead of doing his usual character assassination.

Answers simple really, cameron has no policies or ideas he's a plastic politician whose only interested in his image in front of the cameras ie the photo shoot with the gurkhas.

He should have told him to get on his bike!

Trazor, despite what you are saying, you must surely be aware that the financial collapse is pandemic and that world leaders have a duty to their electors to say that it is so. Perhaps you could made a list of those countries not affected by the world recession.

I am and always have been a supporter of the Conservative Party.

Sponsored Links
Back