Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
One example. Almost all climate research agrees that the climate change we are experiencing is man made. You have decided, not that they could be wrong, but that the are wrong.

How do you know that?
Your at it again you lost the plot. Why can't I be ambivalent and not nail my colours to the mast one way or the other?
Example, why can't scientists cure cancer, dementia, Alzheimer's? If they know everything, not hard to see they don't know everything and your expecting me to take as gospel they know everything about climate change.
You follow them blindly but don't expect everybody to be as soft in the head as you

Last edited:
Where did I say anything goes. Your getting as bad as notchy at projecting things I never said. Are you alright? you seem dafter than usual.
You have more faith in youtube stuff that isn't available to show anybody than scientists worldwide.

They may not be 100%, but they are more likely to be right than youtubers.

Sponsored Links
You have more faith in youtube stuff that isn't available to show anybody than scientists worldwide.

They may not be 100%, but they are more likely to be right than youtubers.
Where have I said that, another one making it up on the hoof projecting.
My problem with censoring things on you tube is what have they got to hide if they're 100% certain in their beliefs.

Where have I said that, another one making it up on the hoof projecting.
My problem with censoring things on you tube is what have they got to hide if they're 100% certain in their beliefs.
Look at your posting history

And this is the man you believed every word he said about the vax and covid. Is it any wonder people were sceptical like me.

Who did you believe during the Covid outbreak?

so your answer to the question "who did you believe" is...?
This is my answaer.
The more they ramped up the fear the more I distrusted what they were telling me - the more utube/ facebook removed anything different than the prescribed text the less trust I had in the official line. All of their nudge units/ social behaviour experts, focus groups to think up wording, did not work on me. Not to mention a unit of the army monitoring the public's social media for wrong speak. With party gate it seems that those in the know and with access to the data did not believe it either. But ultimately I was forced to take the vax.

So who did you believe during the Covid outbreak? The fella down the pub or your feelings?
And yet it takes mere seconds to convince you the world is flat. How come?

Who did you believe during the Covid days?
Just because I did not believe everything I was being told by Borris that does not mean that I listened to a bloke down the pub or utube or think the earth is flat or am a trump supporter or any of your tropes.

denso says that he too did not believe the Government but just spouts follow the science but will not tell us who these non government scientist are that he followed- was it a bloke down the pub or a utube video.
Follow the science...

So you got sucked in!
Not sucked in - forced.

My problem with censoring things on you tube is what have they got to hide if they're 100% certain in their beliefs
Because spreading lies is not good

People like you then believe them

Mind you if the boot was on another foot ref some Tory MP ?? Angela would have been over it like flies around dog ****e (?)

In the grand scheme of things (?) if there was some infraction on her council house sale

No one really got hurt by the caper apart from a damaged reputation ???

Some Interesting stuff I found when checking who was first to quote densos

Follow the science...

Here

"blame avoidance strategies used for issues such as mass event cancellation, border closures, face masks, and in-person learning. Politicians most commonly used ‘follow the science’ to deflect blame onto processes and people. When leaders’ claims to ‘follow the science’ confuse the public as to who chooses and who should be held accountable for those decisions,"

So it took the Bristol University to work out what I thought all along. Seems I was right all along.

Interesting paper, thanks.

I don't think it means what you think though. Your quote,
Politicians most commonly used ‘follow the science’ to deflect blame onto processes and people.
explains what the paper is about. It isn't a criticism of science, per say, rather that politicians used it to blame others. There is also criticism in the paper that although they said "follow the science", they often didn't.

I don't really care if you follow the science or not. Just don't pretend your objection to covid measures is based on anything factual.

How did we end up talking about scientists on the Angela Rayner thread?

This is my answaer.

Just because I did not believe everything I was being told by Borris that does not mean that I listened to a bloke down the pub or utube or think the earth is flat or am a trump supporter or any of your tropes.

denso says that he too did not believe the Government but just spouts follow the science but will not tell us who these non government scientist are that he followed- was it a bloke down the pub or a utube video.

Not sucked in - forced.

I use a Vax to clean my carpets because I want a fresh smelling house. I'm not forced to do so.

Sponsored Links
Back