Angela Rayner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Blimey looks like she bought a house under the right to buy act ?? X council house ??

Also looks like that she is being investigated by the tax office for capital gains tax avoidance ??

Can’t be true ?? Must be a false report :giggle:

Sponsored Links
There must be a mistake.
Hypocritical lying MP's.

I don't believe such a things exist.

Sponsored Links
wouldnt have minded being in boris`s seat seeing her do the old sharon stone move

Blimey looks like she bought a house under the right to buy act ?? X council house ??

Also looks like that she is being investigated by the tax office for capital gains tax avoidance ??

Can’t be true ?? Must be a false report :giggle:
what you mean is the tory MP James Daly who wrote a letter to Manchester police desperately trying to claim wrongdoing has gone t1ts up so Tories are now trying another tactic

this is all desperate deflection: "oh nevermind Lee Anderson being a massive Islamophobe, look over there weve concocted a story about Angela Raynor"

I hope she's on good terms with her ex. One of them may have a (smallish) tax bill to pay.

what you mean is the tory MP James Daly who wrote a letter to Manchester police desperately trying to claim wrongdoing has gone t1ts up so Tories are now trying another tactic

this is all desperate deflection: "oh nevermind Lee Anderson being a massive Islamophobe, look over there weve concocted a story about Angela Raynor"

Only repeating what was mentioned on the BBC radio news

As for yer other points they were not mentioned or reported on so I have no idea tbh

No point trying to shoot the messenger

Personally I don’t believe the report / allegation after all she is a high up labour politician
Who would not take advantage of social housing being sold off cheap or fiddle there tax

I am with you on the caper ;) Disgraceful allegations

how is Lee Anderson doing now?
Are these what is meant by 'whataboutery' or is this just plain old diversionary/off topic attempts to change the topic of the thread?

Are these what is meant by 'whataboutery' or is this just plain old diversionary/off topic attempts to change the topic of the thread?

Blimey they would not do that would they ;)

As said I cannot believe the report of a senior labour politician buying social housing on the cheap fir personal gain and then accused of fiddling there tax

Jeez us wept what’s the country coming to when these allegations are bandied about ??

Must be porkie pies ??

Blimey they would not do that would they ;)

As said I cannot believe the report of a senior labour politician buying social housing on the cheap fir personal gain and then accused of fiddling there tax

Jeez us wept what’s the country coming to when these allegations are bandied about ??

Must be porkie pies ??
I know. Sounds totally unbelievable in my mind. A Labour politician? Out for what they can get while accusing others?

As said I cannot believe the report of a senior labour politician buying social housing on the cheap fir personal gain

Done to death on another thread a few days ago :) She says she is proud of buying her council house and supports the policy of Right to Buy in principle. She just believes the new arrangements brought in by the Tories give too much money away and don't replace enough of the houses which are sold off.

Sponsored Links
Back